We have just had a 4 night break at the Dunsterburgh Castle hotel and greatly enjoyed our visit. The hotel was comfortable and friendly. The food was excellent (although we did only have one dinner at the hotel as we wanted to visit some of the other pubs and eating places in the area). It was nice having the 2 lounges where we could sit, check e mails, play cards etc. the hotel was ideally positioned for visiting all the coastal attractions of the area. We went by boat to Lindisfarne, had a tr to the Farne Islands - the birds were amazing, and went to Alnwick gardens. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can find us in Embleton, a lovely quiet coastal village 5 minutes from the fabulous Northumberland Coastline. Great walks from the hotel will take you to fabulous sandy bays, castles and cosy pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunstanburgh Castle Alnwick
- Hotel Dunstanburgh Castle
- Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel Embleton, Northumberland