“Lovely one night stay”
Review of Pinfield Hotel

Pinfield Hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My partner and I stayed for one night and just loved Pinfield. Room was beautiful, GREAT bed, GREAT shower, and wonderful breakfast (we upgraded to the cooked breakfast). Everything was clean. Hosts were lovely. There was a nice mixture of modern and country which was nice. Would stay again if in the area!! Thanks!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Really pleased to hear you loved staying at Pinfield and delighted you thought your bed was “GREAT”, you were in good company, as all our beds come from the British manufacturer – Hypnos, who hold the royal warrant for supplying beds to HRH Queen Elizabeth II. It’s excellent you also liked your power shower, free range full English breakfast and our eclectic mix of modern and antique furniture. So many thanks for your generous words and hope to welcome you back to Pinfield when next in the area.

Roy & Jane

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I travel quite a lot in my job and stay at a number of hotels, if i'm honest I only write reviews if they are great or diabolical. I have to say this one is absolutely excellent. The welcome is warm and the hospitality second to none. The rooms are great and the beds comfortable. I had a great nights sleep and a lovely breakfast. I will be back without a doubt, if you are looking for a great place to stay you have just found it.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Thank you for your complimentary feedback, as it gives future guests a flavour of Pinfield. Delighted you thought Pinfield was “a fantastic place” and enjoyed staying in our Flexible Superior room. It’s important to us that every house guest feels most welcome and hopefully that’s why the majority of our guests are repeat visitors. Many thanks for recommending us and we look forward to your next visit. Roy & Jane

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed at The Pinfield Hotel as we were going to a family party nearby - what a lovely find - warm welcome from Roy when we all arrived - 6 couples in total - The rooms were immaculate and clean, very comfortable beds , delicious free range breakfast cooked by Jane and even when our daughter drove up from Hampshire to see as a surprise for Father's day she had a cooked breakfast too so all in all 10/10 - would thoroughly recommend so Thanks to you both

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

After booking Pinfield Hotel for sole private occupancy, we are delighted that you thought your experience was “very impressive”. Thank you so much for your complimentary comments and making special reference to our warm welcome, immaculate rooms and delicious free range breakfast - so pleased your daughter was able to join you all. Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to share your thoughts and giving Pinfield 10/10.

Roy & Jane

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Stayed at The Pinfield Tuesday 14th May. I travel a lot on business and normally do a search for accommodation based on the post code of the site I need to visit. I then book into the nearest holiday inn, hilton or similar standard but this place came up within 2 miles of my target destination and the highly complimentary reviews made me curious so I thought what the hell?, give it a go.

All I can say is they are all completely true, fantastic place, a virtual oasis on the edge of Slough. Lovely room, super bed and extremely important to me, one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. Free wi-fi and reasonably fast broadband, good price and very friendly hosts. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Really pleased your curiosity got the better of you and gave Pinfield a try! We are glad we lived up to our complimentary reviews! We maybe small, but we are passionate about our business. Like you, we are very hot on cleanliness, quality and customer service, which we believe is extremely important. Delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our picturesque, yet well connected location. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind comments and hope to welcome you back to Pinfield in the future.

Many thanks
Roy & Jane Holmes

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed at the Pinfield Hotel and had the best experince. traveling south for a family occassion this was the ideal location.
I called and sadly they were fully booked but the lady coulld not be more helpful, she took my details and called me back to say she had managed to move things around and we could stay afterall! On arrival it was lovely, clean and they were very friendly. we made oursleves at home in the lounge before our evening out and the lady kindly drove us to the location due to the rain... now that is what i call service!!!

excellent location, excellent rooms, excellent service, gorgeous breakfast.. we cannot wait to go back!!! you must stay here!!!

thank you agian for making the trip even better x

Room Tip: all rooms were great - we had two.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 78Faye78
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to leave such an “amazing” review. We are pleased we were able to accommodate you all, due to a cancellation and that you had “the best” time at Pinfield, whilst attending a family function. It’s great you felt at home in our comfy guest lounge, which is for the sole use of our house guests, as our personal accommodation is located in an adjoining property. Your comments are much appreciated and it was no problem driving you down the road on a wet Saturday night! We look forward to welcoming you back to Pinfield on your next visit south.

Jane & Roy Holmes

Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel as we went to the Crazy Bear restaurant which is nearby. Lovely clean room. huge comfy superking bed. Friendly hosts. Lovely breakfast. Great value. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank D L
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Delighted you would definitely stay with us again and enjoyed our Superior Double room. So pleased you had a lovely weekend whilst visiting the Crazy Bear restaurant in nearby Beaconsfield.

Many thanks for your review and we look forward to welcoming you to Pinfield again.

Jane & Roy Holmes

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Thank you so much for saving our day after walking 12 miles in the rain from Marlow on the Shakespeare's Way in September only to find our original B&B in Farnham Common closed without them letting us know! We really enjoyed the stay at The Pinfield and have even ensured that your Accommodation is put on the Shakespeare's Way website! I have almost finished my DVD of the walk and will forward you a copy when finalised - not exactly Spielberg but it will do!. All the very best and hope you will get a few more bookings from Shakespeare's Wayfairers!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Pinfield, Owner at Pinfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

I'm so pleased we were able to accommodate you both and hear of your amusing tales whilst following in the footsteps of Shakespeare by walking from Stratford-upon-Avon to the Globe Theatre in London!

Thank you for your kind review and highly recommending Pinfield Hotel to The Shakespeare's Way Association, who contacted us immediately and added Pinfield to their website. Since then, a number of Shakespeare's Wayfairers have made reservations - so thank you once again!

We just received your action packed DVD and commend you on your production skills!

Jane & Roy

#2 of 2 in Stoke Poges
Grovefield House
Grovefield House
#1 of 3 in Burnham

Been to Pinfield Hotel? Share your experiences!