FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
US$46
US$42
Priceline
1,669 results
All reviewsclose to the airportrooftop barsteam roommain lobbyrooms are largefree shuttlejunior suitebetween flightsflight detailslong flightbaggage claimairport pickupgreat airport hotelbreakfast startsbusiness centerstayed here for one nighttransit stay
Reviewed 9 April 2009

I stayed there for two nights (in two periods), Feb 12 and Feb 18 with my colleague on our tour to Hong Kong.
Actually that stay was the second one for me, and accidentally I stayed in the same room !!
The service of the hotel, staffs, rooms, other facilities are excellent, and definitely I will recommend all my customer (whom has already stayed there last week based on my recommendation) to stay in FM7 hotel.
The rooms are large, clean, and comfy especially for those who needs to get rest after a long journey.
The transfer service also has no doubt give us the best service and very helpful.

Thanks to all the staffs in FM7 hotel, hopefully this May 14 I will come again and stay there with my husband. We will try the executive room.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
5  Thank astiarsanti
Reviewed 7 April 2009

Based on some prior reviews, I moved from South Jakarta hotel to FM7 to be close to the airport. My wife was flying in from Canada the next day and then we were off to Bali.
The FM7 is a good transit hotel and tries very hard to make a "short time" accommodation into a pleasant experience. Upon arrival I was greeted at the front reception, but then told I had to go to the Executive Club check-in. These upgraded rooms, still only $65US, were WAY back at the other end of the hotel, about as far as you could get from the restaurant and front lobby. Behind a glass security door, the executive section seems to revolve around the bar, fitness centre, spa and LOUD karaoke club. I had one of the interior rooms(which was huge, king bed, and spotless granite bathroom)which faced onto the pool. Nice during the day, but the booming techno music from the bars and karaoke lasted until 2 a.m.
Bad choice. The next night after my wife arrived we moved across the hall to a room facing a field and quiet was achieved.
The hotel layout is strange:long corridors stretch past dozens of rooms, giving you a feel of being in some kind of dormitory. Obviously there must be building height restrictions because of nearby airport, so economics dictated plenty of rooms spread over the three stories. Good exercise walking the hallways if you're cramped from a long flight?
Spa facilities were nice, and the indoor pool was ok, It just doesn't seem right to be stuck indoors in a tropical climate.
So overall, FM7 was great as a transit hotel 10 minutes or less from the airport--that was the target market so don't expect a destination hotel experience.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron N
Reviewed 19 March 2009

Chose this for its proximity to the airport and free to and fro transport. First impression – the hotel looked like my old school building…strange pink/red colors. However on entering, found the décor to be what some would call modern minimalist chic. Some confusion at the reception with a trainee, who had some difficulty with English, other than that, had a very pleasant stay. I don’t know if the hotel owners are Japanese but everything from the bathroom design, to the pool/gym lockers (shorts provided for the men…which resulted in a kind of uniform dress code at the pool…what’d I say about school??) to the 3 pools – one ice cold, one hot and one somewhere in between, reminded me of Japanese hotels I’d stayed in. Oh, the restaurant was quite nice…they make a mean black pepper beef. The hotel’s a bit quirky but if you don’t mind that (I quite enjoyed it), it’s a great and affordable airport hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
8  Thank nafz
Reviewed 1 December 2008

You’ve got to love a hotel that has a sign that says “please complain” in the room. But there is very little to complain about this little gem. We had to stay overnight in Jakarta on our way to Palangkaraya and thanks to other reviewers I chose this hotel. Booked a room via fax and received return fax confirmation within the hour. Our flight from Bali was two hours delayed but hotel staff was waiting for us upon arrival to take us to the hotel. Had problems hooking up to the internet, but technical support was at the door within minutes of the phone call, not once but twice! I’ve been away for work for a week, and it was fantastic to relax using their well equipped gym, pool, huge sauna & steamroom, 25 feet hot tub, cold plunge pool! Lockers provided with amenities such as shorts, towels, slippers, robe. Not sure about ladies lockers. There is a karaoke lounge and a bar as well.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank gabchong
Reviewed 3 November 2008

My experience mirrors all the previous posters, and I based my decision to stay here on those reviews. I booked a room for $49 a night and accepted the offer for the free shuttle. When I arrived, I didn't expect to have a hotel rep holding a sign with my name on it. That's usually for paid limo services.

Anyways, I get my luggage and take the 5 minute ride to the hotel. I arrive at the front desk and the clerk already knew who I was and processed my check-in efficiently. She also changed my US dollars into Rupiahs, although the rate was 250R less than the airport changers.

I had the evening to kill and since there is nothing really around the hotel to visit at night, I went for a massage at the hotel spa which was 170,000 R. Got a good night's sleep in the large room and enjoyed the breakfast buffet which is included in the room rate.

Note that the shuttle to the airport appears to run hourly on a reserved basis so make sure you get your name on the list and early enough to get to the airport on time. I took the 9am shuttle for a 10:45am flight and made it OK.

I would definitely stay here again if I need a room near the airport.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo