“Pleasant get away”

Atria Hotel Gading Serpong
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Tangerang
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Everything is almost perfect, for us as family to retrieve there. The atmosphere consider as the new hotel around it is funtastic, eventhough it is belong to aston group before, but atria still keep up the good work by providing the best quality services and really value for money i spent. The cleaniness, the staff, the pool and don't forget the breakfast. It is really breakfast of champion

• Stayed: May 2014
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Alexrya,

Warmest greetings from Atria Hotel and Conferences Gading Serpong!

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel in TripAdvisor, we are happy with the fact that you are satisfied with our services; it truly makes all of our hard work worthwhile. Rest assured that nothing is changed except for the rebranding, our service and quality and remain as good as ever if not improved.

Please let us know the next time you are coming to Tangerang, we will be very happy to welcome you once again to our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Atria Hotel Gading Serpong

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This trip have stayed in the hotel for two weeks on a business trip to Tangerang. The hotel is clean and well organised and the facilities are fine and the staff are very friendly.

This is the second time I have stayed here and this time I started to use the facilities across at the Atria Residence across the car park where there is a reasonable gym and a larger swimming pool.

The hotel is next to a large shopping centre with many places to eat and a large cinema.

During the visit I dropped my wedding ring whilst I was going back to my room and after looking around for nearly 24 hours I went to the front desk to report it missing and start the process for an insurance claim. The staff in the hotel had found it on the floor in one of the corridors and handed it in and I was able to reclaim it. I was very pleased with this and it is really exceptional servcie from the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear JonnyGee,

Warmest greetings from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel in Trip advisor, we value your input greatly and grateful that you have chosen to stay with us during your trip in Indonesia.

It is something that we're cherish to have you compliment our hotel, and we will strive to maintain that quality and ensure that our guests remain satisfied with it.

We are glad that we're managed to find your wedding ring as it is a very important personal belonging, small items such as rings and earpiece are easily misplaced and lost therefore you have done the right thing to notify our staff immediately.

Overall, we are very happy to have you with us and we are definitely looking forward to welcome you once again on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed for business and found many things I don't think is worthy of its high ratings from last year. At breakfast and lunch, one of the hotel managers (with suit and hotel name tag) sits in the same dining area as us the hotel guests. The manager who sat there at lunch was smoking, too, although none of the guests inside were. This buffet restaurant provides ashtrays, but strangely enough all of the smoking guests did so on the balcony. Yes this is one of those restaurants that let diners smoke inside, so if you abhor that kind of stuff then you should dine elsewhere.

The hand towels were not there when I first came, and belatedly appeared after the room had been cleaned. They only supply you with one soap for the whole bathroom, so use it sparingly. A nice big hairdryer is supplied in its own bag, but the bath towels became smelly after only one face wash. They towels started off with a flat smell anyway, unlike the fragrant ones you get at other hotels.

Lastly, the room floor is not carpeted, so even without the AC (or the exhaust fan) on at night, it was still a bit chilly for me. The hotel is nice and clean, but these little problems make me wonder if last year's great reviews led the staff to be a bit slacking this year.

Room Tip: Demand a non-smokers' room if you don't smoke, because the smell really stays.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Thank MrPenyiar .
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear MrPenyiar,

Warmest greetings from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

First of all let me show my gratitude for your review on trip advisor, and on behalf of Atria Hotel staffs, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience happen during your stay. In order to improve our service in the future, we take your criticism seriously and as a result the staff involved has been reminded not to smoke in the restaurant area.

And also, we will inform the housekeeping department to make sure that all of the rooms are well supplied with hotel amenities before the guests come in. As for the carpets, we will have to discuss the matter with the hotel upper management if any changes are to be made.

In short, we are grateful for your constructive criticism, we will strive to improve in the future and provide better service to our guests. We hope to see you again in the future so that we can serve you even better.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here 1 night for new year's eve. Great hotel and nice room, very comfortable. But the facilities are not good enough for pleasure. The pool is very small, just like children pool or private pool for 1 family. But for business, I think it's a very good hotel. Walking distance to the mall and you can see great view at night - especially on new year's eve. Fireworks everywhere in the sky !

Room Tip: Higher level in the corner, above the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Jeff-Diana,

Warmest greetings from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

It is our greatest pleasure to have you guys here with us on that very special occasion, and we highly appreciate your constructive review on trip advisor.

If the pool is too small you might want to try our residence pool, it is a lot bigger than the one in the hotel. As you mention earlier, our hotel’s costumer are primarily businessman and tourists, but we are look forward to welcome all of you with us.

Thank you once again Jeff- Diana, we look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel during my two weeks business trip. It was a very nice experience. Room was cozy and clean. It was spacious enough for me. Good food at the restaurant. There is a mall in walking distance for everyday needs. I found a very good and lively atmosphere in the hotel.

Staffs are very friendly and enthusiastic. I spent most of my evenings in the bar lounge spending evenings with Yahti from the bar. Also guest manager Siti was very helpful in showing me around and finding nice tour packages for me during the weekend. It was more like "homely" experience for me rather than being in a hotel.

Room Tip: Bar Lounge is a nice place for hanging out, you should definitely try it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BivashBiz
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear BivashBiz,

Warmest greetings from Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong!

First we would like to thank you for taking your time to write a kind review for our hotel, it is our pride and joy to have your satisfaction for our services.

Our staffs are very happy and excited to be such service to you and it is also felt special to us when you are comfortable and consider Atria as “home”.

We are definitely looking forward to see you again on your next visit, thank you BivashBiz.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed three nights at this hotel in April. The room was a good size, clean and tidy. I was on the second floor and traffic noise could be an issue for some. The road alongside the hotel is very busy. A large shopping centre is nearby. Hotel staff are excellent and go out of their way to assist. I would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hi R8fan,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Hotel and Conference Gading Serpong!

Your review is much appreciated R8fan, we are sorry for your inconvenience and will try to review the problem accordingly. I hope this minor problem will not prevent you from coming here again.

Our staffs are always happy to assist you, and we are glad that you are satisfied with the service, thank you R8fan, we look forward to your next visit to Atria Hotel.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Good quality rooms, good food in the restaurant and good options in the bar for more relaxed dining.
Clean, comfortable and good facilities.
Highlight of the whole trip was the amazing customer service that every member of staff with whom I interacted displayed.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Hotel Gading Serpong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Steve F,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Hotel and Conference Gading Serpong!

It is always good to receive such a positive review from our valued customer each of your comment helps us improve for a better service in the future.

Our restaurant only serve nothing but the best quality of dishes, that is something that we always proud of, not only that, we definitely make sure that you are comfortable while enjoying your meal.

The staffs are definitely happy to help whatever needs you might have during your stay and satisfactions are greatly valued.

Steve F, we are happy to have you here and will looking forward to see you on your next visit.

eam@atriahotelserpong.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tangerang
Atria Residences Gading Serpong
#6 of 53 in Tangerang
Grand Zuri BSD City
Grand Zuri BSD City
#1 of 7 in Serpong

Been to Atria Hotel Gading Serpong? Share your experiences!