“Home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Tangerang
Sydney, Australia
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I've stayed at the Atria Residences three times now. The last being two weeks in May 2014. Each time, I was made very welcome by fantastic staff who seemed to genuinely enjoy helping me with my every query or request. Often going out if their way to provide that little bit extra ....and always with a smile.

The rooms were all a nice size with comfortable beds. I recommend a higher floor on the west, where the views at sunset are awesome. The location is very central to Gading Serpong with SMS mall only a short walk away.

I truly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend staying there to anyone.

Warren

Room Tip: Higher rooms facing west have great views at sunset.....during the dry season
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Residences Gading Serpong, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Warren,

Warmest greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

It is our foremost duty to welcome you and make you feel as comfortable as possible, your compliment is highly appreciated and will only made us to strive for even better service.

We'll try to arrange higher floor for you on your next visit, we're sure the view will be unforgettable, we're happy to have you here with us and just let us know when you're planning to stay with us in the future.

eam@atriahotelserpong.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Nantes, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

atria residences serpong is a very nice hotel.i spent one month for business and it was a very comfortable hotel.rooms are very clear and clean.i want to thank hotel staff for their welcome.and particulary miss ayunda larasati who is a very nice and funny girl..thanks to her, my stay end is passed quickly.nice girl, i will miss her

alex

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Alex,

Warmest greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

On behalf of Atria Residence Gading Serpong, I would like to thank you for your review, we are
happy that you are satisfied with your stay.

Our staff and Miss Ayunda in particular highly appreciate your compliment, please let us know the next time you come to Tangerang, we would be very happy to welcome you once again.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed there half month for business. When first time visit, I felt lonely and hard because of far from my home and different language.
But residence staff always greet first and talk friendly, so I felt more comfortable..After more close, we joked each other and finally I couldn't feel lonely anymore. And If I need some help, staff always help me
kindly. for example translate Indonesian language or going somewhere.
Specially staff name Ayunda, pretty and kind girl, help me many time. I want tell to her 'Terima kasih'.
Room also nice, separate living and bedroom and have two Air conditioning, so can control each other room temperature. So that time I made living room more cool, cause I want feel more fresh when came back my room.
I missed that place, so when I go back again Tangerang, I will stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Residences Gading Serpong, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Skyhigh8610,

Warmest greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

Thank you for the positive review, we are happy that you are not feeling lonely anymore and it is a privilege for our staff to help you adapt with the local culture and language and I will personally made sure to deliver your gratitude to Ayunda.

Our rooms are designed to keep you as comfortable as possible, it is good that you are enjoying it during your stay.

Lastly, we are delighted to have you here and hoping to see you once again on your next visit, thank you Skyhigh8610.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had stayed in the Atria residence for 2 months and I found the staff quite approachable & friendly. The staff at the reception & restaurant can take care of your needs. Tough the rooms are smaller but they are clean and have all the basic amenities required for a couple or a single stay. The location is good, quite close to Summercon Serpong mall and tangerang. I would advise people who want to either spend a weekend or have work near to Tangerang to stay at this residence apartment as it is away from the main Jakarta city and missing the real city action. The gymnasium & swimming pool are nice, however the timing needs to be extended from 8 to 10pm considering that most of the visitors staying in the apartment are all business visitors.

The Italian Restaurant serves local dishes & Italian, the staff is polite, being a vegetarian they use to make vegetarian food for me from the ready to eat packets that were provided to them. The reception staff specially Winda attended to my queries and assisted & advising me on the local places to be visited in Jakarta.

Overall a pleasant stay…

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vishal T
Evriansyah, General Manager at Atria Residences Gading Serpong, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Vishal T,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

We appreciate your awesome review for our hotel, and thank you for referring our place to others it is truly a privilege to have you staying with us.

We make sure that you have everything you need available within reach, and should you require something more, our friendly staffs are just a phone call away. The policy regarding the open hour of the gymnasium and the swimming pool will be reviewed and we will made changes if necessary. Our restaurant serves the best dishes according to your needs; it is good that you are able to get what you need in the restaurant.

Vishal T, Winda will be very happy to hear your compliment directly to her, this will encourage her and the rest of the staffs to provide even better service to our guests.

Thank you Vishal, we would definitely look forward to welcome you to our hotel in the future.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I just completed my third short visit this year at the Residences and will be back again soon! The staff are all very friendly and will do all they can to assist to make the stay a relaxing one! The rooms are great value and the food has always been excellent each time I have visited. I look forward to my next visit and the smiling faces of the people I have connected with....well done Siti and the team...onwards and upwards! Peter A

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Peter A,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

Thank you for your time to write this positive review about us, It is great to have you stay here with us, Siti and the rest of our staff are excited to welcome you every time.

We are very happy to gain your trust as your reliable accommodation partner, have good day Peter, and let us know whenever you are planning to come over.

Shanghai, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

That was my first time to stay here. It was reasonable price for such large comfortable space with a separate living room and a bedroom. It is located nearby Sumarecom MAL serpong, so It's convenient for shopping and dinner.I like here,and will come back again if possible.

from HUANG

• Stayed March 2014
Dear HuangNK,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

We are grateful for your review at trip advisor, our building is strategically placed and our rooms are designed to optimize your comfort during your stay.

HuangNK, please do come back and we will be excited to extend our warmest greetings to you.

Semarang
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Walking distance to Sumarecon Mall Serpong and very close to good Traditional Indonesian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese (ramen) restaurants. Helpful reception and housekeeping staffs. Nice surrounding and plentiful choices of Breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Should try suite room at this hotel with much bigger room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear David K,

Warmest Greetings from Atria Residences Gading Serpong!

Thanks for the compliment David, the restaurant and breakfast staffs work very hard to serve the finest dishes for our guest.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you once again on your next visit. Thanks David K.