“Unique and Fantastique Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Osaka Moo

Osaka Moo
Ranked #34 of 638 Restaurants in Tangerang
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: ..Try another way to enjoy steak with variation of japanese fusion dipping sauce..ALL is GOOD..
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Unique and Fantastique Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Cozy place... juicy steak with great taste.... i take some picture of food and place... recommended steak house in tangerang Indonesia....

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Raynald K

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The Most Delicious Steak in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

First I came with my sisters, I see the menu the price quite reasonable under 100k and then came the steak with side dish and sauce, wow..I am just addicted to this new kind of steak, thick and delicious. For drink, try mint tea with ginger, it won't dissapointed you.

• Visited April 2014
“Great steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Deliciously well cooked steak to our demand. The sauce selection is just perfect, mixed well with every bite of the meat. Please open more branches around Jakarta!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Andy S
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the best steak that I ever had in Indonesia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

First time I hear Osaka Moo steakhouse, I was quite hesitate to try. Maybe because I never try Japanese style steak. But then I decided to give it a shot.

At that time I ordered Japanese Sirloin Wagyu with grilled baby potato and for the drink I ordered green tea milkshake.

The steak is simply amazing. I ordered it medium cooked and it came like the way I want it, pink inside and perfectly cooked in the outside. The texture is so tender not like any other meat, maybe because it is wagyu. My Dad ordered medium well, it still good however, it is not as tender as the medium. According to him, he like the medium better than the medium well because it is so tender and juicy. The steak also came with two sauces that you can choose, because there were 3 of us, we chose 6 different sauces to try. It is quite unique to have japanese style sauces with steak. Three of us decided that Japanese Brown and Japanese Green is the best of all six. The Japanese brown taste like barbecue sauce and suitable with the steak. The grilled baby potato also good and perfectly seasoned.

For a green tea lover like me, I simply recommended the green tea milkshake.

At the end of our dinner, we got a small pudding for dessert. It is really good tho. I hope they put it on the menu so we can order more.

The atmosphere also good for family and couples. The service also good and their waiters are knowledgeable with the food that you order.

Overall, it is worth it to try and definitely will come again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Henry L
“Nice change of pace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Good atmosphere, unlike the typical traditional japanese room, which was a daring moves. The food are really nice, especially the vegetables

• Visited March 2014