My husband and I stayed at the KK for 5 nights and it was absolute heaven. From the moment we arrived we were looked after incredibly well by the delightful staff and cannot recommend this place enough. Set in a tea plantation in the most beautiful surroundings the KK offers a large swimming pool, a fantastic bar and a stunning dining room with delicious food. All rooms are completely individual and perfectly quiet set well apart from each other throughout the grounds which gives great privacy. Our room was huge with superb interior and a large private balcony/terrace with wonderful views (monkeys and birdlife to entertain). There is a great deal on offer to do and cannot recommend highly enough the escorted bike ride to the beach. The hotel can organise a tuk tuk to take you into Galle or to the beach (only 20 minutes away) which is a fun trip, where you can join the crowds, but we were always overjoyed to get back to the KK to be spoilt by all they had to offer. If you're near Galle you must stay at the KK or at least visit. We will definitely stay there again and hope to be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high up above a tea estate, and yet within easy reach of the stunning beaches for which Sri Lanka is well know, Kahanda Kanda is the perfect hideaway. With stunning individual villas that afford privacy and space, combined with sensational views, the cuisine is superb, and the service is first class. We aim to offer 5 star service, and with only 5 suites, that service is truly individual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Kahanda Kanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahanda Kanda Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Hotel Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Sri Lanka/Angulugaha