My husband and I have recently returned from the most heavenly holiday at Kahanda Kanda. We have had the great fortune of traveling extensively throughout Asia and found KK to provide the most authentic experience in capturing old Ceylon with the ultimate in style and service. We stayed in the stunning Peacock suite with a private terrace on which we could watch the picking of tea and from our room had amazing views of lake Koggala below. One hears the sounds of monkeys and tropical birds which combined with beautiful food being served leaves one feeling truly removed the hectic outside world. We found the staff very friendly and helpful; Henry was able to look after our demanding needs with a smile and kind sincerity while the owner, George, was incredibly friendly and informative.
This is a place to rejuvenate and be inspired .. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high up above a tea estate, and yet within easy reach of the stunning beaches for which Sri Lanka is well know, Kahanda Kanda is the perfect hideaway. With stunning individual villas that afford privacy and space, combined with sensational views, the cuisine is superb, and the service is first class. We aim to offer 5 star service, and with only 5 suites, that service is truly individual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kahanda Kanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kahanda Kanda Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Hotel Angulugaha
- Kahanda Kanda Sri Lanka/Angulugaha