“Better luck next time”

Add it.
Eastern Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Kidlington
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Having read other reviews (although not that many) we decided to try it out. Unfortunately some of the dishes we ordered were quite bland/watery. Not the best Chinese I've ever eaten.

Would be more picky next time I visit the area.

2  Thank franklyt123

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The crispy chilli and garlic beef strips.... amazing. As a family we have been using this chinese ever since we moved to the area(many many years ago) and no other chinese in the area lives up to it. definitely recommend, and the staff are lovely!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We have been going here all that time & have never been let down, its that good now we live in Devon when I go to oxford for football I pick a meal up & take it back with me & heat it back up when I return home & yes it's still excellent. Lovely fresh cooked food & if the football lets me down at least the food won't. Well done Eastern Kitchen here's to another 30 years

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Well by the amount of people who visit here this takaway must be popular. It's always packed whenever I visit or drive past. Try as you might phone your order in your lucky to get through. There so busy. I have queued for an hour twice. So this shows how popular it is. Get in early or your in for a long wait. Yes the food is good too!