“Very nice hotel & good restaurant”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Castrezzato
La Colombera Golf Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Castrezzato
London
“Very nice hotel & good restaurant”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The hotel is good standing & clean, the staff is very helpfull (I had to leave early in the morning, the manager started before the usual time so I could have breakfast before I leave)
Free Wifi, comfortable room, nice garden & plenty parking space & nice restaurant.
I had diner with a couple of friends, very good food & nicely presented : I started with a pumpkin fondant with a cheese sauce, guests had Carpaccio & Sea food salad, we followed by a local Brescia Beef T-Bone steak of 1kg, cooked perfectly & served on a hot grill with fresh vegetables..
A professionaly run place wich I recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank deltaairline

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Nice location and well maintained. The reception was closed when we arrived but a 'phone call got us in. The restaurant looks lovely but unfortunately it was closed on Monday. Context is the room was €50 a night, hence taking this into account it was good. Room had twin beds (WHY?) but to be fair they were comfortable. Room is in good repair and the bathroom is clean and new. There is a minibar which helps as the rest of the place was deserted (no bar). Total lack of power points and place to work properly but this is not meant to be a business hotel to be fair (no WiFi code given on arrival so not sure if they have this).
Breakfast was (I was informed) traditional Italian (think sweet cakes and pastries and not a piece of meat or cheese in the place!) - didn't fit with my experience of other hotels in Italy (of which I have stayed at many).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castrezzato
Hotel la Fenice
#1 of 3 in Corte Franca
B&B Centro Storico
B&B Centro Storico
#3 of 3 in Chiari

Been to La Colombera Golf Resort? Share your experiences!