“Moms bday”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Moms bday”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Celebrated moms bday and food was pretty good. She had crab legs and really enjoyed it. I had Blackened Grouper and it was great.. Jumbo shrimp were really small (looked regular size). Overall I give it thumbs up.

Tampa, Florida
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went with a group of girlfriends for dinner and were seated right away with fairly fast service. The food was ok, nothing to write home about, but I would try it again : )

• Visited April 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Usually great but not this time.....”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We have ate at this location and others several times, this location doesn't have the atmosphere of Tin City or Fort Myers but the food has always been good. On the night of the Memorial Day Parade they were staffed to handle the increase but didn't do it! We were seated immediately and the trouble started with not getting the salads we had ordered followed by three of our dinners coming out and then waiting almost 20 minutes longer to have cold fish brought to the table where our drinks had been empty for some time. The management listened to my complaints and did the right thing in taking a huge part of our bill off for us, but that wasn't what I was there for. The food has always been good and the service too but not sure how long it will be till I am willing to give them another try. The Shrimp Scampi was really good and served hot but not enough to make up for cold grilled fish. Hopefully they will take the complaints and work on getting better but time will tell.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Matt M
Bradenton, Florida
“Great local seafood”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Love the local seafood here and has two for one drinks too. Rock Shrimp appetizer was awesome last time

• Visited May 2014
Bradenton, Florida
“Not Going Back”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I hate to give a bad review but I have no choice. We gave them two visits but never again. I want to like it because of the location near the movie theater & we love good seafood but I have a lot of concerns. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel very few items on the menu are fresh & it has a very fishy oder in the dinning area so I would have to eat outside on the patio. Even the fish & seafood on ice in the display case don't look fresh. In my eye, not very clean either. Unfortunately, not very many of our neighbors like it either as well as my twelve year old niece. Hopefully they will improve.

• Visited March 2014