“Great spot for quick and healthy lunch !”
Review of Fast N Fresh

Fast N Fresh
Price range: US$7 - US$112
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fast n Fresh is the cure for the common salad! Choose from one of our chef-inspired creations or grab and clipboard and design your own from the greens up! In addition, we have savory wraps, paninis, sandwiches and soups. Having a meeting? We love to cater Pharma Rep luncheons, Lunch 'n Learns, board meetings, etc.
Florida Keys, Florida
“Great spot for quick and healthy lunch !”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This is the perfect spot for lunch - especially since it is fast AND fresh ! There are so many items on the menu from salads to sandwiches to wraps and soups. It isn't fancy and isn't snazzy, but straightforward, clean and well, fresh! I have had many of the items and they have always been fresh and tasty. My one disappointment is that the ranch dressing they have is only low fat:(.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank camer-always-aready

Bradenton, Florida
“Favorite lunch place!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

This my husband favorite lunch place and it's mine too! Everything is good here. Favs are turkey and pear panini, Far East salad, napa salad, turkey avocado wrap, or kickin crab corn chowder.

2 Thank jadefire
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Paid For Big Helping of Disrespect and Rudeness”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Met a friend here for lunch today. She eats there regularly, although after today she says that will cease doing so. She ordered a custom salad while I chose to order straight off the menu since saw several with ingredients I liked. So by doing so, I didn't fill out anything. We went through the line and she was given her salad. It was pretty big. While she was paying, I heard my name coming from the guys preparing the salad. I turn and look and they have a salad already made in a bowl which was much smaller than my friends. I could tell it was the salad I ordered by the ingredients. They asked if I wanted anything else. I said no. They said did you want a half size or full size? Being an easy going person and seeing they obviously already had a half salad made, I said the half size is fine. The manager who was running the cash register jumped in and rudely said you can't just order a half salad. You have to get soup or sandwich too. What do you want?! I am very confused by this because I didn't order a half salad. Nobody asked what size salad I wanted so I say this....I said nobody asked me what size I wanted until right now and you already have it made as a half size. He said it was because I marked it a half size. Uh no, I didn't mark anything. (It is busy and I am being chastised by the manager for a mistake his staff obviously made, so embarassing.) I have a gluten allergy so getting a sandwich is out of the question. So while I am still trying to figure out why this manager is treating me like I did something wrong and trying to process what is going on, he tells me he will go ahead and let me get a half salad this one time but that he is not in the habit of selling 3 buck salads. Uh I did not order a 3 buck salad, I ordered Summer Pecan Salad that is 7.99, Your staff took my order and at no point did I utter the words half salad. Your staff made my salad a half salad, not me. Then ask me if that is what I wanted and being a nice person and not wanting them to have to remake it, I say it is fine to be the half size. The entire time the manager is "correcting" me on "my" mistake when the whole time it was his staff who made a mistake. My friend was furious. She said he treated me so rudely in front of others while the whole time he was in the wrong because I didn't order a half anything. Will never go back there. Since when is it okay for a manager to treat a customer so rudely. Even if I had filled out the paper for a custom salad, which I did not, and order a half salad and nothing else....be polite, patient, and informative to that customer and they would probably come back. However, that is not what occurred and I will not ever return. Just so you know, YOUR STAFF WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE MISTAKE AND YOU MADE A MISTAKE BEING RUDE AND DISPECTFUL BY CHASTISING ME!!!!

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank PJ J
FastNFresh, Owner at Fast N Fresh, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Hello PJ. I'm sorry for your experience. However, I take a significant issue with your description of events. I was the one you dealt with and I bent over backwards to attempt to accommodate you. There was obviously some miscommunication during the order process and I IMMEDIATELY said WE must have misunderstood what you wanted. Notice, I capitalized WE. I never put any blame on YOU. When you serve 200-400 people/day you will get an order wrong. When you do, you try to correct it. I attempted to do that.

You had a half of a salad and I simply told you that I was happy to RE-MAKE anything you wanted if WE misunderstood? What more could you possibly expect??? You refused my repeated attempts to get your order correct and as you intended. Since you refused my attempt to correct your order, I offered (and did) discount your salad 50% since it was only a 1/2 salad. Yes, we do not sell 1/2 salads. I attempted to explain, as friendly as I could, that, in the future, if you want a 1/2 salad we can do that as part of a pick 2 combo with a cup of soup or a 1/2 sandwich.

I fully explained that WE must have made a mistake and I attempted to correct it but was rejected. The drama you describe in your review simply did not occur.
Springfield
“Its name says it all.”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The menu presents a wide selection of paninis, wraps, sandwiches, salads and soups. Wife and I ordered ½ grilled cheese + ½ caesar salad combos. Our food was ready within five minutes and was very tasty. You might say it was, well, Fast N Fresh.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank William K
Sarasota, Florida
“Awful”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had a disgusting grilled cheese sandwich. It was so horrible greasy and yucky, I had to throw it in the trash. For almost $10 this crappy piece of bread? No atmosphere with platis chairs. Did not like it. The salad from my friend looked better though. Should've gotten a salad but still I prefer paneta bread.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank beauty4free2u
FastNFresh, Owner at Fast N Fresh, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
I'm disappointed to hear your meal didn't meet your expectations. We wish you had brought this to our attention at that time so we could have made it right. Most restaurants are more than happy to correct a less than satisfactory experience, including ours. I'm also not clear what your issue is with the chairs. Our OUTDOOR chairs are resin and they are not cheap. Our indoor seating is not plastic. We rarely get complaints, but when we do we are happy to fix it. Unfortunately you did not extend us that opportunity. Michael Harb - Owner