Stayed for 2 nights in this guesthouse. It's very comfortable & cosy. The room was a good size and comfortable. Only a 5 min walk to the town. Breakfast is basic- toast & tea/ coffee. Staff are really nice and helpful- they booked a tour for us (mossy forest tour is good) and our onward bus. If you book this place, make sure you do not use tripadvisor to book it and instead contact them on their website- the owner told us that people booking via tripadvisor are actually booking a different place with similar name!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gerard’s Place has been created with that homely ambiance in mind, offering the kind of peace and tranquility that one will seek for after travelling for days with a big heavy pack on the back in blistering lowlands’ daytime 35 Celsius heat. Gerard’s Place offers 8 tidy, comfortable, and spanking rooms for two, and a room for three. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gerard's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerard`s Place Hotel Tanah Rata
- Gerard's Place Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata, Malaysia