Overall this hotel provide very basic need with high price. Indeed.
* Near to almost shop and food stall, bank and more including State council
*Good signal phone for most carrier
*Flat screen tv. so you can bring ps3 or xbox
*NOISY AND not soundproof window. So expect loud cars noise bypass and others
*No FAN so your room especially facing window are stuffy. You can smell your fart when you fart.
*No telephone, coffee maker and only 1 power socket. Please bring.
*their staff look sleepless. he he he.
*Pricey compare to other major hotel nearby.
However Its quite nice place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Tanah Rata town.Soft lighting, chic furnishing and classical decor proves an ambiance for relaxation. The hotel is also ideal choice for business travelers or leisure guests.Spacious and comfortable rooms with modern facilities to make your highlands holiday memorable. The hotel has 39 rooms with s combination of 5 categories namely the Premier,Deluxe, Twin, Triple and Family, each catering to the individual needs of the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Planters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Hotel Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata, Malaysia