“Dangerous!”

Kang Tours & Travel Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 8 Tours in Tanah Rata
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We used this company for our transfer from Penang to Cameron Highlands. The driver was driving really crazy and I strongly recommend you to choose another company, there are many travel agencies and all other drivers we had from other companies drove very fine.

4  Thank kkaaaren

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We used Kang for a transfer from GeorgeTown to the Cameron Highlands and the driver was going extremelly fast (it really look like rallye driving). He could literally not stay behind another car for more than 10 seconds and was taking over without enough visibility very often. Apart from that he was always too close to the next car and we almost had an accident when we found a car stopped in the middle of the road. He is a chinesse guy with grasses. When talking about this with a local he already knew the agency and he told they have had two accidents in the last two years, in one the bus driver died and in the other a person in the other vehicle...

6  Thank AngelRodriguezG
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had an awesome tour of the highlands with Kang. We got a half day tour that went for around 6 hours. The tour was a great price and fantastic value. Our guide Jason was the best guide I have ever had. Love all the stops on the way

The transfer to KL was in a mini van. Price was good and the service was fast. Dropped us right in china town where we needed to be.

I would use this company again for sure.

1  Thank Around W
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We used this tour company twice and had absolutely no problems. Drove us from Georgetown to Cameron Highlands. Safe driving, punctual and stopped at good lunch stop. Next day we went on a rainforest tour and again they delivered. We had a great guide. So thank you to Kang Tours we had a great time.

1  Thank Elizabeth J
Reviewed 26 May 2014

False advertising on the website. Booked a transport online from Kuala Besut to Penang that's actually not available. Tried to get a refund but wasn't allowed and they said will find transport for me. On the day, I got told off by the people at the office because I was late. I showed them the email about my transport arrangement then they were like ok they didn't know. So very poor communication.
When the driver arrived he got told he couldn't take me because I was travelling alone and the minimum was two people. Then they tried to give me a refund and put me onto a night bus. However, I already booked my accommodation in Penang that night and paid so I didn't want to go onto the night bus. Tried to call people in charge many times but they wouldn't pick up. The people in the office weren't helpful at all and just kept telling me to wait. Waited for nearly two hours I finally got hold of someone who gave the driver the yes to take me.
A nice driver but he drove really really really fast.
Overall, a really bad experience with this company. Will not book with them again.

5  Thank Elaine T