Nothing really marvelous about this hotel, and at the same time, nothing really bad to complain about. room was worn out, and this was evident in the setting of the room (bed, writing table, wardrobe, carpet). and i don't really like the green theme of the room, because it somehow highlighted the imperfections and the age of the hotel. called the housekeeping dept for a hair dryer and call when unanswered. quite a few channels of the cable tv are not tuned properly. curtains are not thick enough and sun shines right through in the morning. snooker available foc at the chill out zone on ground floor. they have a small mini game room too but its chargeable (rm4 for foosball, arcade games...etc). front office staff didn't smile much and i am very particular about this. breakfast was just average with the usual spread of nasi lemak, egg station, salad, fruits, cereal, fruit cordials, sausages, bacon....etc. tv at their chill out zone on ground floor is only 32" and their cable tv subscription (astro) is not hd. i was better off streaming football matches on my laptop through astro on the go. and as per the title, the hotel looks great from the outside, but when you enter into your room, the disappointment sets in. all in all, it's just a place to get some rest, with nothing really interesting. given the choice, if i were to come back here for a holiday, i will try some other hotel instead of this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands is a 238 room low rise tudor style boutique hotel situated on a hill in the town of Tanah Rata. Surrounded by elegantly sculptured gardens reminiscent of the Old English countryside set in a lush tropical rainforest as background, it is the prefect place to refresh, relax and rejuvenate from the concrete jungle of most cities. The hotel blends tradition with modern comfort for discerning travelers with personalized services from friendly staff. LOCATION The Hotel is ideally located at 1800 meters above sea levels surrounded by lush tropical forest with a birds eye view of the panoramic town of Tanag Rata. It is a 8 minute stroll to the town of Tanah Rata. ACCESSIBILITY We are easily accessible via the North-South Highway (trough Tapah exit),the Simpang Pulai new access road and the Gua Musang new access road. Three and a half hours drive from Kuala Lumpur or just one and a half hours drive from Ipoh city. Taxis and coaches are also available from all major cities within Malaysia to Cameron Highlands. GUEST ROOMS Our 238 rooms and suites were designed with your comfort in mind with rooms and suites ranging from 320 square feet to 860 square feet. With its sleek interiors, we have managed to include in a full range of amenities which include IDD, mini bar,LCD TV with inhouse movies, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and attached private balcony. Our choice of rooms range from Superior (320 sq.Ft), deluxe (430 sq.Ft),to Deluxe Family Rooms. Our suites range from Superior Suites to Deluxe Suites and Presidential Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Cameron Highlands
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands Tanah Rata, Malaysia