Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands
  • Free Internet
US$91
US$63
Agoda.com
Hotel De' La Ferns(Tanah Rata)
US$75
US$68
US$101
US$93
Priceline
US$49
US$48
CH Travellers Inn(Tanah Rata)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
  • Breakfast included
Father's Guest House(Tanah Rata)(Great Value!)
US$18
Orchid Lodge(Tanah Rata)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$12
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
US$148
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew winggames roomdeluxe roomtanah rata townsmall librarytudor stylemountain viewceiling fanhigher floorcool breezenasi lemakcameron highlandpleasant staytown centrebus stationthe main roadsteamboat dinner
Reviewed 3 August 2014

For the past two months I have been living and interning in KlL. Every once in a while my two roommates and I like to take a break from the city and go somewhere to relax. On my last weekend in Malaysia, my roommates suggested that we head up to the Cameron Highlands. They had both stayed in Heritage Hotel before and really liked it. We arrived late in the evening got one of the last available rooms. The staff were nice and the breakfast the next day was very tasty. We didn't have much of a view from our hotel room, but the view from the hotel restaurant was really beautiful. The only things that we didn't like was the hotel is a little old and that were was no wifi in our actual room. Other than that a pretty nice place!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nana-Korantema K
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay there. The location was good, rather secluded and a lil uphill so the air is cooler and fresher! N u will feel peaceful n relax here, as it is separated from the crowded streets n traffic.
We r impressed and very satisfied that despite its aged exterior, the room is very well maintained and clean!!!! *thumbs up*
Best part of our stay there was to find out that they have gave us a room that faces the sunrise! Awesome view!
Breakfast buffet has nothing to wow for. But decent. :)

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank LoveBell
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The lobby is nice, and the WiFi in the lobby is quite speedy for Malaysia. The bar is poor, more like the spare room than a proper bar, certainly not what Europeans would expect. The Steamboat restaurant was closed when we stayed there, and not a mention of this at check-in. The staff are friendly, which sort of makes up for the half-hearted attempts at quality service. Try the vegetable curry in the restaurant as it is very tasty. Best not to have the steak if you want it cooked any other way than 'grilled'. They don't seem to understand "medium-rare" at all. The bedrooms are a little tired, but roomy and comfortable with kettle, fridge, tv and complimentary bottles of water each day. All in all, not bad, but not four-star.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I stayed 3 nights in this hotel.Tucked a short walking distance away from Tanah Rata town, the hotel is set has a good view. Breakfast in the hotel was fairly good, though rather crowded during our stay here. Staff were friendly and helpful in giving directions and suggestions.
Hotel is a bit old and probably needs some sprucing up. Otherwise overall the stay was pleasant

Room Tip: Rooms facing the mountain have better view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked this hotel for superior room through Agoda. It was on school holiday. When I reached the hotel, my room has been upgraded for free to double deluxe. The room is so huge for me and my partner. Check-in process is fast, the staff are all friendly.

Housekeeping service is faster. I request for an iron and ironing board, about 5 minutes later already arrived in front of my door. The room is clean, breakfast = good.

Location of the hotel is hindered from the main busy road, thus, I did not facing any traffic jam to go to the hotel, knowing that Cameron Highlands will be congested with vehicles during school holidays. However, the distance to the main town is quite near (about 2 - 5 km away). Still, I suggest, if you want to have a vacation in Cameron Highlands, it is better to have your own transport, then it will be easy to explore the place.

Some drawbacks, this hotel does not have swimming pool and internet access in the room. Some more, there was a noisy sound coming from upper level in the middle of the night until morning. I am not sure what sound was that, may be coming from the hotel guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple