We stayed here for four nights while we explored the highlands.
Rooms and bathrooms are clean, beds are comfortable, free internet, comfortable lounge area and board games for when you need to relax. The customer service is GREAT - thanks for a great stay guys!
Only bad thing is that there is an obvious problem with the sewage system in the area - there is a nasty smell that hangs around, especially in the mornings and evenings. I expect that this is totally out of the control of the guesthouse, and is a town council issue, but it would be great if this problem was fixed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fathers Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk to Tanah Rata town/ Unititi Express bus stop. Located across the road from Maybank, behind Twin Pines Chalets. Close to shops, restaurants, banks, money changer, and pharmacy and laundry service. Clean, cozy, affordable and comfortable rooms, friendly service and ideal + peaceful location, make it the place to stay for backpackers & budget travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Father's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Father`s Guest House Hotel Tanah Rata
- Father's Guest House Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata, Malaysia