“Wonderful spot.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I ate here twice last week. The first night we had steaks and on the second night we had the pizza.
The steaks were very good and a good portion.
The pizzas were both excellent, my wife had the normal, and I had the maxi.
The next time I will get the normal as despite it being fantastic, I couldn’t eat it all.
The waitress was very friendly, and drinks were not expensive.
The cafe is situated in a lovely little village, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We ate here as a family of four in the evening. The restaurant offers two set menus a €17 and a €27 with various choices on each. Both offer excellent value for money! The food is really, really good, and it is clearly a popular place with the locals. The service was great, and we were made to feel very welcome. One tip would be to book in advance as while we were at the restaurant we saw a number of people turned away ( very politely I would add) because the place was fully booked. Well done to all involved the restaurant is wonderful!

2  Thank Longdaysaway
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We had Alison from The Old Distillery At The Lot with us to assist with the menu. The meal was so good part of our group went back a couple of nights later to have the alternate options.

2  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here on our first night in town, it was only 17€ for 5 courses of amazing home cooked food. The service was very friendly and welcoming. We will be eating many more meals there over the week we stay here.

2  Thank Louise E
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Friendly service, fabulous food. Not expensive. The maigre fish was sublime, and my fellow diners spoke well of their choices. Heartily recommend this restaurant for a classic French small town dining out experience.

2  Thank Peronelle