“Good basic meals - no ambiance”

Mum's Restaurant And Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Mindemoya
Cuisines: Canadian
Muskoka, Ontariio
“Good basic meals - no ambiance”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Basic fare -- burgers, fish and chips, meat and potatoes, etc. Friendly staff. Reasonable prices.
However, if you are hoping for a pleasant dining atmosphere, this is not the place. I think the kids would like it though ... and a lot of locals go there. I reminds me of a truck stop.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Evelyn49

Sault Ste. Marie
“Good food”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Although the food was good, I found the prices (except for breakfast) to be high. I also found the service to be slow.

Visited November 2013
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A quick early breakfast”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

After a very tiring and adventurous yesterday, we needed a real good breakfast early in the morning.
Found this restaurant open early around 8am Sunday. Quick service, yummy breakfast and courteous service. We ordered 2 plain egg omelettes with bread and two teas. Total bill of $17. Reasonable and worth it. Happy to eat there.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good thing the cinnamon rolls are so delicious because the service stinks!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My sister and I visited mums over the thanksgiving weekend. The cinnamon rolls are amazing! Unfortunately the same can't be said for the rude brunette that greeted us and the customers ahead of us rolling her eyes and saying that both the dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls wouldn't be out until 11. She also informed us that we shouldn't rush the baker because he had been up since 4 am getting everything ready.

We were confused as to why she seemed so disdainful and annoyed that we loved the cinnamon rolls and were anxious to get some!

I can't say that we won't return because those cinnamon rolls really are delicious but I certainly do to think I'll ever dine in if that's the way people are treated when they choose to take their business and money to mums.

• Visited October 2013
Owen Sound, Canada
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Been here many times and the breakfast never disappoints. They always make my eggs exactly how I like them. The bakery is divine....many many goodies and treats. Definitely worth your time to visit.

• Visited September 2013