“Wonderful, relaxing stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mindemoya
Pathway to Peace Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Mindemoya B&B and Inns
Ottawa, Canada
“Wonderful, relaxing stay”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed at Pathway to Peace for close to a month while I was in Mindemoya for work. My first impression of the B&B, as I walked through the door, was how welcoming and relaxing it felt. This would become a theme over the course of my stay- and instant feeling of peace and tranquility as soon as I entered my "home away from home".
Patty is a wonderful host, always going above and beyond to make sure you feel well taken care of. Breakfast was absolutely delicious every morning, keeping dietary preferences in mind. I spent much of my free time in front of the fireplace, cup of coffee in hand, with a beautiful front row view of Big Lake. There is also gym equipment downstairs that is available to use anytime.
Pathway to Peace is a gem on these beautiful islands - I highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 2 October 2013

If you seek a immaculate clean house with hosts Patty and Ray
this is the place to go. Very reasonably priced for all that you get.
It is spacious (Pictures do not do justice) beautiful garden(s)
view of the lake a few steps away, go kayaking or for a bicycle
ride. Patty makes a wonderful healthy breakfast, with your diet
in mind. She is an outstanding cook!
If you love the stars, Ray is very knowledgeable he can point
them out to you - the starry nights are so beautiful they were
so close and bright!
They are both charming hosts and very knowledgeable of the
island.
They think of everything and make you feel comfortable -
the bed and bedding were so comfortable too - we can't
wait to go back there. Thank you Patty and Ray!
Jan and family.

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful, clean and comfortable with goodie basket, robe towels and slippers &...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Patty and Ray are so easy to get along with.
They are so accommodating.
The food was great and Patty is very mindful of the guest's dietary needs.
The bed is very comfortable and roomy.
There are lots of sports and recreational equipment available, such as kayaks and bicycles.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
SF Bay Area
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We spent two nights with Patty and Ray. They are remarkable hosts, knowledgeable about the Island, places to see, restaurants to try plus very warm gracious people.

Comfortable room, plenty of room to use in the house and on the deck. Kayaks for guest use. Delicious and healthy breakfasts, plus Patty gave us a bag of baked goods for the road when we left.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and recommend Pathway to Peace to anyone looking for peace, quiet (loved the haunting loon calls in the night), great food and company.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Patty lays out the best breakfasts I've ever eaten. The central location on Manitoulin is about perfect and her home is spacious, welcoming and beautifully laid out with plenty of levels and space with great views of the lake from all levels. She is also an awesome host catering to our every need going above and beyond all expectation. There is so much more I could say but you get the picture
We will definitely return to Pathway To Peace ASAP!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Pathway to Peace B & B was a great place to stay on Manitoulin Island! a perfect spot on the lake where me and my partner were able to kayak and enjoy the serene view of a moonlit night on the dock. I got to experience the amazing body work & Reiki Patty offers as well! the meals were top notch and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would most certainly choose this as my destination any time I travel to the island.
p.s. the pool table is a great touch!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 30 July 2013

What a wonderful time we had in Manitoulin from the time we drove off the Chi Chi Mon. Pathway to Peace is very easy to find in a great location on Big Lake in Mindemoya. There is a dock right on the lake with 3 kayaks available which we made good use of and the lake itself is warm and great for swimming! Not to mention the incredible sunrises!

The house is beautiful and big and warm and our hosts Patty and Ray were friendly and very helpful in planning our time there as it was too short. Our rooms were great, my boyfriend and I shared the Serenity room which is roomy and comfortable and looks out into the large backyard and forest and my daughter stayed in the Harmony room which has a view of Big Lake. Both beds were super comfortable and we all had a great night sleep after a full day of fresh air!

There is a pool table so in the evenings we unwound with a few games of pool after hanging out with the full moon on the dock. Patty provided breakfast for us on the two mornings we were there with delicious and fresh coffee. We had fresh fruit, homemade muffins, bacon and eggs one day and waffles the next. A great way to start the busy days exploring the Island.

Along with the kayaks, there are bikes available for use and I went on a nice long bike ride exploring the immediate vicinity. there is a comfortable wooden swing where I chilled out with a good book in the morning before starting the day. I really can't say enough good things about the Pathway to Peace B&B as well as the Island! Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mindemoya
Manitoulin Inn
#1 of 33 in Manitoulin Island
Wayside Motel
Wayside Motel
#2 of 2 in Manitowaning

Been to Pathway to Peace Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!