My husband and I stayed for a long weekend at the end of June on a Sun £15.00 holiday and both really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the caravan was comfortable and clean, plently of carparking spaces mostly right outside our unit, the gas fire actually worked which is very unusual in some parks. The location of the holiday park was brilliant, right by a quiet shingle beach ideal for long walks. It was also a short drive to Herne Bay and Whitstable also not far from Canterbury. We didn't use the entertainments facility so can't review them. Would recommend this park and will visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The park’s facilities are centred around the main entertainment complex with our new venue now EVEN better for our holiday guests. With so many places to visit, you will probably want to spend most days touring the garden of England. Famous castles, fishing ports, cathedral cities and dramatic coastal scenery are all within a short drive from Seaview. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Seaview Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Holiday Park Hotel Swalecliffe
- Seaview Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK Kent/Swalecliffe