“Over night stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Derby, United Kingdom
“Over night stay”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We choose this Premier Inn as it was close to where we needed to be & also because we needed to be able to check in late at night. Although I booked on line I did need to phone through to the hotel a couple of times & both times the staff were exceptionally friendly & very helpful. The room was lovely and clean & comfortable. On arrival the staff member was very warm & welcoming, he asked what had brought us to Littlehampton & when we told him he gave us diresctions & helpful tips regarding road works for where we needed to be the following morning. Although it is situated on a main road we had no problem with noise. Would recommend this Prem Inn

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Jamie B, Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Thank you for the nice review. I’m really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton and the team managed to give you all the information you needed. We look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have stayed in hotels in different parts of the world and must say I was impressed. The staff were all motivated and helpful, the rooms were really clean and although near to a busy road very quiet. For once the adverts were accurate: the beds really are comfortable. My wife said she would have been happy to stay the week (we were there two nights). The only improvement we would like to see is a grab rail for using the shower.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PeterMoyes
Thank you for the nice review. I’m really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton and we look forward to welcoming you back to us again soon.
Horsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We stayed here last Friday night as we has a "50% off" voucher to use on two main meals at "Table Table", and even though this was the nearest to us we decided that it would be nice to make a night of it by staying over, to give us chance to relax and unwind.
Upon arriving at reception, we were greeted very warmly by the reception staff. We checked in after she had gone through all the relevant procedures and we made our way to our room. This was, as usual, a clean, spacious and comfortable looking room, with a sofa bed as well as a lovely big double bed.
We managed to have a quiet, restful few hours before going to the restaurant for the evening meal. We returned to the room after the meal to watch TV, eventually retiring to bed about 11pm.
Unfortunately, I was awoken about 2am by a noise somewhere outside the room which I perceived to be coming from the corridor, but didn't take too much notice. Then later, about 4.30am, there was a different noise, akin to dustbin lids being clattered about, outside the window. I looked out of the window but didn't see anyone or anything, but it kept me awake for quite a long time. Needless to say I was rather rattled by the morning!!
When we checked out, we were asked by the reception staff it everything was ok so I told him what had happened, to which he replied that, in line with their "good night's sleep guarantee" a refund will be made.
This is the first instance I have had to make a complaint with Prem. Inn, I know some people moan about other guests making a noise in the corridor, traffic noise etc etc, but this was in a part of the hotel which I thought was probably used only by staff and if that WAS the case, it was well out-of-order, especially given the time! However, I must say I was impressed by the concern shown when I told the staff in the morning and wish to extend my appreciation to the young man in question and thank him for the professional way in which he dealt with my complaint. Apart from that, we did enjoy staying and will be using Prem. Inn again in the future.

Room Tip: I do not recommend Room 4 as this looks out on to the back of the hotel/service area with a gate hal...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Aldershot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Price was a bit excess, especially for two night I've paid £154. Excluding breakfast!! I dunno why the premier inn advert saying from £29 per night. Many of my friends said that the same. The lady who work at the reception was lovely friendly. They provided the cot bed which is good, but mattress is a bit flat come with no spring suspension, but lovely lady help by putting extra pillows under the mattress. I would come back again but bring ours own cot mattress.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for the nice review. I’m sorry to hear that your stay was for a very sad reason but really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon hopefully in better circumstances.
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Stayed here one night because of a family funeral and was not disappointed. The usual very nice comfy bedrooms and beds. Really quiet and restful. Would stay again.
Could do with a few more tea coffee and sugar packets.

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Jamie B, Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Thank you for the really nice review, I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the team. We look forward to you staying with us again soon at Littlehampton.
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I wished some 4/5 ***** hotels could get me the same service and comfort! Practical, yet comfortable rooms, amazingly motivated and helpful team! Good noght sleep and a great price! Almost unheard of on the Sussex coast!

• Stayed January 2013
Jamie B, Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 27 January 2013
Thank you for the great review. At Premier Inn Littlehampton we pride ourselves on providing the 5* service to all our guests and I'm glad to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in this. We look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We booked this hotel as we were visiting family at Shoreham and this had better reviews than Travelodge in Worthing. we arrived early (12.00) and our room wasn't ready but friendly receptionist moved us to family room that was so we could drop off bags and get going to meet family. the room was clean, spacious and warm (once we turned heating on). It had a king size bed and 2 separate singles - I was expecting a sofa bed for the kids to share, but this was ideal for my teenage daughter and young son. We had breakfast at attached restaurant which was lovely and a great selection to choose from. all in all it was a lovely stay with no problems at all.

Room Tip: we had room 20 a family room with king size + 2 single beds not a sofa bed. much better for our tee...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Jamie B, Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for the really nice review. I’m glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that the team managed to allow you to check in early. I will ensure your comments are passed onto both the Hotel & Breakfast team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Littlehampton again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
Comfort Inn Arundel
#6 of 7 in Arundel
Travelodge Worthing Seafront
The Highdown Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!