“Very average motel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Florida
“Very average motel”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This was our first time staying at a Premier Inn. We stayed for two nights and found it to be a very average hotel. We had just stayed two nights at a Hilton and the two didn't compare even though the Premier Inn cost more per night. However, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Definitely no frills as described. The staff was very friendly and helpful. You get 30 minutes of free wifi then pay for the next 24 hours. In the morning we could hear people moving about in the rooms above us which we don't experience in other motels/hotels. We ate dinner at the adjoining restaurant/pub and would not recommend it. The food was less than average and expensive for what it was. We would not stay at this motel again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the ground floor and in the morning were disturbed by the sounds of people mo...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lincoln
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I stayed here for two nights as I was in the area for the cricket at Hove. This was my chosen Premier Inn for several reasons but it wasn't cheap at £97 a night - Fri/Sat although in fairness most of the other local Premier Inns were just about fully booked.

The receptionist, Janine was very pleasant, welcoming and efficient. A standard Premier Inn room - 9, with a nice large flatscreen Samsung television mounted on the wall. Unfortunately also on the wall was the ubiquitous and wretched 'sunflower' picture that seems to adorn every Premier Inn room I stay in! Not top marks to Premier Inn for originality!

The soap holder on the wall in the bathroom seems to have been positioned as though everyone always has a shower. If you choose to have a bath and want to avoid getting concussion on the bath taps you need to sit at the other end which means you need arm extensions to reach the soap holder! A little bar of soap for my £97 a night would have been welcome. Again a Premier Inn central issue that does not reflect on this hotel.

Car parking is good - plenty of spaces - mostly at the side with even more round the back. Angmering rail station is 0.6 miles away - a pleasant walk or you can park at the station for £4.50. Brighton/Hove is around 30 minutes away on the train.

I had two nice evening meals in the adjoining Table Table, Roundstone restaurant. You know what you are getting and they had table service so you didn't have to get up and order your meal and get a drink. Megan and 'Training' (Emily) were very helpful and chatty. The cooked breakfast was above average at Premier Inns.

I met Dee (housekeeping) when I was checking out and she asked if everything had been satisfactory during my stay which was a nice touch and surprise.

This is a very nice Premier Inn, well up to their usual standards and I didn't have any issues at all. I would very happily stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Andrew B
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2013
Thank you for your review. I’m really glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Littlehampton. At Littlehampton we try and ensure that all our guests receive that great service all the time and I’m glad on the occasion we achieved that. I have passed your comments onto both the restaurant and hotel teams and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed at hotel for 6 nights in a double room and had breakfast there.

Excellent welcome and managed to get a room earlier than the advertised check-in time.

During our stay ALL staff from reception, to breakfast server, to housekeeping very friendly and helpfull putting some 4-5 star hotels we've stayed at to shame.

Ample parking and a good location for both visiting local areas and also journeys further afield.

Breakfast was very good with the hot items cooked perfectly and well presented.

Overall I would have no hesitation what-so-ever in recommending this hotel to anyone.

We will certainly be visiting again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GlasgowTonto
Thank you for your review. I’m really glad to here that you enjoyed your long stay with us here at Littlehampton. At Littlehampton we try and ensure that all our guests receive that 5* service all the time and I’m glad on the occasion we achieved that. I have passed your comments onto both the breakfast and hotel teams and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is just what it says on advertisement everything you need for good nights sleep. Staff really friendly and helpful breakfast are really tasty and very clean all round very good stay. Excellent recommend a premier inn every time.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your review. I’m really glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Littlehampton. I have passed your comments onto both the breakfast and hotel teams and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel during a music festival nearby. Travelling with two small children so it was important that the room was ready, clean, properly equipped etc. And it was! Staff super helpful and friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I’m really glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Littlehampton. I have passed your comments onto the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights,nice welcome ,clean room with a big t.v .a large car park with ample security cameras which I like to see.I wish they could do breakfasts for early starters had to leave at 5 a.m and one of there breakfasts would of set me up for the day well.marked down by 1 point due to landscaping looking very tired .Hope to be returning back soon.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your review. I have passed you comments onto the Restaurant manager regarding Breakfast times. I’m glad you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel on Wednesday 1st May 2013. The hotel has parking on three sides and I arrived fairly late. The parking at the front was full and I parked at the side. The receptionist was very helpful and polite as normal with Premier Inn Hotels. I was lucky to have room 1 which is on the ground floor and the first room from reception. This was very easy to get to and from the car as the front door was automatic. The room was very clean and up to the normal premier inn standards. There is an half hour free WIFI. I had the continental breakfast which was £5.25 and the room cost £75.00. The only issue I found was my car sat nav did not find the hotel directly but took me to a road near the railway station but it was fairly easy from there as Roundstone Lane is marked at the railway crossing.

Room Tip: This hotel does not have many floors and did not sem large. The car park is on three sides and is pr...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Jamie B, Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you for the nice review, I’m glad you found the hotel and that you had a great stay. I will pass your comments onto the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Littlehampton again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
#6 of 7 in Arundel
Travelodge Worthing Seafront
The Highdown Hotel & Restaurant
Rustington Manor Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!