“Rooms too hot”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Perranporth, United Kingdom
“Rooms too hot”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Now have stayed in this hotel twice and had the same problem of bedrooms too hot at night even with the air conditioning on full it is like a mouse blowing down a straw to cool the room down and you are unable to open the windows

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Justin D
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I was looking forward to returning to this premier inn as this was closer to where I was working, but oh my the noise in room 11 from the air condition fans etc. was just too much for me I didn't give the person on reception time to respond to my complaint as I went and slept in my van.
I very much hope they will do something regarding the noise. No complaints about the food and service in the Roundstone pub next door.
Due to the noise I have down rated this month

Room Tip: Do not have room 11 or rooms next to as the noise from the conditioning fans is un-bearable
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TIM T
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed here early August, the staff were fantastic! As soon as I arrived my car broke down, the staff were just great, on the day we checked out I asked if I could leave my car battery behind the desk with them so it could charge while we went to the beach. Then I got back and the staff helped me with the battery to the car, they made me a cuppa while I fitted the battery back in and waited for my family to come back to the hotel.

The Table Table restaurant was fantastic too!

Will be going again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for the nice review. At Premier Inn we do pride ourselves on going that extra mile to make every guests stay that extra bit special and of course help you with any issues weather this is within the hotel or not. I’m glad to hear that on the occasion the team were able to help you re charge the car battery and look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again soon.
Somerset
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

The rooms are the same, no matter which Premier Inn you visit, and crucially so too is the level of service - I do wish more of Britain's businesses had such high standards. Once again, we had a comfortable and quiet room, and a delicious breakfast the next morning!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the nice review. At Premier Inn we do pride ourselves on reaching the same standard at whichever one of our hotel you visit, and I’m glad we achieved this on your recent visit to us at Littlehampton. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn soon.
Harrow
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We chose this Hotel because it was close to friends we were visiting for a big celebration.
At over £180.00 for 2 nights without breakfast was expencive .However the Location suited us perfectly.
The room was very very Clean and comfortable.
Staff welcoming and very helpful.I can't fault then.
We didn't eat breakfast in their restaurant because it was so busy,but it looked as though it was good value.
We have a meal one evening but If we stay there again I would go elswhere.

Room Tip: We had a room at the end the top floor which was nice and quiet and cool on a hot day.We didn't...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
East Mids UK
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is the first negative review I have ever left. The staff went out of their way to be helpful, but at £80.00 a night,for a room that did not include breakfast they had their work cut out. (We booked 10 rooms, months in advance or it would have been more) for a room with not a single drawer, no wardrobe, just a rail, no soap only a soap dispenser screwed to the wall in the bathroom. There was no fridge and the glasses in the room were minute, altogether not the sort of value Lenny Henry describes.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank sumbar
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2013

What a refreshing change to find a hotel that is 100% customer focused.

Staff (reception and housekeeping):
All very helpful, friendly, professional, and welcoming irrespective of the time of day or night.
The staff were genuine and sincere which is highly unusual anywhere these days.
We arrived well before check-in time but they had a room available and were more than happy to allow us to check in early for which we were extremely grateful.

Reception:
This area has a selection of local leaflets for ideas re things to do.

Bedroom:
Large, clean.
Plenty of shelf space for clothes, and hangers.
Additional coat hooks by the entrance door.
Loads of electrical sockets for recharging phones, batteries, ipads and ipods, etc.
Huge bed with 4 pillows and a sofa bed if required.
Desk and chair provided.
Huge wall mounted TV.
Could be a problem if you want to spend extended time in your room relaxing watching TV as the only really comfy seat was the bed.

Bathroom:
Well laid out.
Shower (over the bath) was excellent, powerful and hot.
Liquid soap was in a dispenser at the side of the wash basin and shower/bath.

Breakfast:
Either pre-book or just turn up on the day. You have a choice of continental, full English or 'grab n go'.
Help yourself to various juices, flasks of coffee and hot water with a wide selection of various teas.
Also fruit salad, cereals, seeds, dry fruit, sliced bread and rolls, etc.
Place your hot food choice with the waitress and it will be cooked to order. The plate and food were piping hot and expertly cooked.

Car Park:
Plenty of out door spaces with additional racks for bicycles.
There is no underground/undercover parking.

OVERALL: We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back there.

Room Tip: Due to the very high standards of this hotel and its popularity you do need to BOOK EARLY!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rattle-pap-Annie
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Thank you for the great review, I have passed your comments onto my team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Littlehampton again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
#6 of 7 in Arundel
Rustington Manor Hotel & Restaurant
The Highdown Hotel & Restaurant
Travelodge Worthing Seafront

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!