“Stayed for one night on business”

Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Superb, great facilities, immaculately clean with everything you need for a comfortable stay.

I was on business and getting some files ready for a meeting, I had forgot an highlighter and the young girl on reception lent me her own personal one. Lovely staff.

I had breakfast and for £8.25 this was an absolute feast. Well cooked and well presented.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for the nice review, At Premier Inn we pride our self on being guest focused at all times and I’m pleased to hear that you received this great service during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Littlehampton again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed here for two nights as attending a wedding at nearby Field Place. We are used to Premier Inns; you know what to expect, the standard is high and we were not disappointed. It was quiet; good service from very friendly staff and of course you are guaranteed a good night's sleep! The Roundstone pub served very good food both for dinner and breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Excellent from booking to checkout. Everything they said on the website just happened. The breakfast was excellent and the service overall was fantastic. This would be our first choice if we were in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were checked in by a nice friendly receptionist who explained everything to us clearly. On check out a different receptionist enquired if we had a nice stay, pleasant staff make such a difference to your stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Now have stayed in this hotel twice and had the same problem of bedrooms too hot at night even with the air conditioning on full it is like a mouse blowing down a straw to cool the room down and you are unable to open the windows

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Justin D
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I was looking forward to returning to this premier inn as this was closer to where I was working, but oh my the noise in room 11 from the air condition fans etc. was just too much for me I didn't give the person on reception time to respond to my complaint as I went and slept in my van.
I very much hope they will do something regarding the noise. No complaints about the food and service in the Roundstone pub next door.
Due to the noise I have down rated this month

Room Tip: Do not have room 11 or rooms next to as the noise from the conditioning fans is un-bearable
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TIM T
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed here early August, the staff were fantastic! As soon as I arrived my car broke down, the staff were just great, on the day we checked out I asked if I could leave my car battery behind the desk with them so it could charge while we went to the beach. Then I got back and the staff helped me with the battery to the car, they made me a cuppa while I fitted the battery back in and waited for my family to come back to the hotel.

The Table Table restaurant was fantastic too!

Will be going again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you for the nice review. At Premier Inn we do pride ourselves on going that extra mile to make every guests stay that extra bit special and of course help you with any issues weather this is within the hotel or not. I’m glad to hear that on the occasion the team were able to help you re charge the car battery and look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
Arundel Park Hotel
Arundel Park Hotel
#7 of 7 in Arundel
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!