“Value & Comfort”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Preston
Banstead, United Kingdom
“Value & Comfort”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Booked 5 rooms with family & Friends, excellent value, super comfy beds, everything we needed in room, TV, tea & coffee making facilities, choice of pillows plus Reception staff very helpful and friendly.
Would defo book again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Totland Bay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is part of a national chain so no surprises as everyone knows what to expect from P.I.
Good staff, friendly welcome, clean room.
Adjacent pub a little gloomy and tired.
Not located in Littlehampton but at least 15 mins drive away.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Sleaford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Not on sea front but on good access route. Easy to locate. Plenty of parking. .Typical Premier Inn but have to say room was a good size and well appointed. The staff were very helpful and informative. The eatery next door was ok too. Varied menu and food good and served well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leaser at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will pass your comments onto the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Worthing, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have a difficult diet where I should not eat grains or sugar, the waiter was very obliging in looking to see what I could have, I wasn't in the mood for the usual salad and sadly there wasn't much on the menu for me but he was happy to accept my order of 2 starters instead of a main course. My guest also made a special request for her meal and was obliged without complaint.

The food was tasty, service was polite and friendly, the setting was comfortable with the dining area split into cosy zones for privacy. Having recently been to the Gatwick Hilton I can honestly say that the Premier Inn beats it hands down for taste, service and value. I will have my meetings there in future.

Room Tip: I didn't stay here, I only visited the restaurant, but I would advise anyone to ensure that they...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Jamie B, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I will ensure that your comments are passed onto The Roundstone management team.
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Littlehampton Premier Inn...great value for money. Lovely environment with exceptional staff.Breakfast is a real treat at the price!!! Made to feel very welcome with lots of parking. The building has very good night time security for the safety of guests.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton Premier Inn I will pass on your comments to the team and look forward to welcoming you back to Littlehampton Premier Inn again soon.
Port Isaac, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed here in April with our daughter, her partner and our grandchildren for a family get together. The hotel rooms were the usual high standard you expect from a Premier Inn and we had a very comfortable stay.
We had booked breakfast and the staff were very accommodating and the breakfast was good, they were so accommodating that when my 3 year old grand daughter decided she wanted a cooked breakfast after everyone else's had arrived it was no trouble for them.
In August last year for another family occasion my husband and I thought we'd treat ourselves and stay at the Hilton in Arundel and it was appalling. I recommend if you are in this area use the Premier it is far superior to the Hilton!

Room Tip: The rooms are all the same and all have a king size bed which is unusual in a budget hotel but very...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton Premier Inn and that our team ensured that your Granddaughter got her cooked breakfast in the end. I will pass on your comments to the team and look forward to welcoming you back to Littlehampton Premier Inn again soon.
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed on a Friday and Saturday night .hotel very clean quiet and staff always smiling and willing to help . The breakfast was included in our stay which was served in the round stone pub next door , very disappointed at the lack of taste all very cheap ingredients a shame because friendly staff and clean place

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Steven M
Thank you for your review. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Littlehampton Premier Inn. I will pass on your comments about the food to the Restaurant management team. I hope you will return to us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Preston
#6 of 7 in Arundel
Travelodge Worthing Seafront
The Highdown Hotel & Restaurant
Rustington Manor Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn Littlehampton Hotel? Share your experiences!