“A great evening” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bygones Bistro - CLOSED

Bygones Bistro
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cambridgeshire
“A great evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I thought I was going out for an evening meal to celebrate my Birthday, only to find that a surprise party had been arranged for me by my work colleagues. Originally, the plans were to go to a restaurant in my home town, however at the last moment we were let down. Luckily, my colleagues were able to re-arrange at short notice for us to swap it to this restaurant. Due to the numbers we had a private room upstairs. There was a large choice on the menu and the food. The service and the food was really good. Talking with many of my colleagues over the following days, they all commented on how good the food was.

• Visited October 2013

“Ok but that's all.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Wine wasn't chilled and food only average. Had a reasonable meal but won't go back as there are many other restaurants at higher quality in the vicinity.

Visited December 2012
“ANOTHER MEAL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

After a really bad meal on the 20th July I complained and was given a voucher for a two course meal for two, this time my friend and I went on a Wednesday evening we did not book, we were made very welcome no one realised we had been before which is what I wanted, the meal was very nice so I can only think that on my previous vist someone was not doing there job properly, the evening and meal was lovely Thank you.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Papworth Everard, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

We went here for a large family birthday celebration. The food was extremely tasty and despite not having a specific child menu, they made arrangements for the young child in the group. The staff were very friendly and polite and were very helpful and attentive to our needs.

• Visited May 2013
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Food was yummy,staff were friendly, helpful and attentive and the restaurant had a really nice atmosphere, it was a delight to dine there, will be returning without fail.

Visited August 2013