“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went on Saturday night when visiting some friends. We bought two bottles of lovely wine, and all of the staff were helpful and nice. The food I am not sure was worth the approx. £40 we spent per person on our meals as I have been to nicer places for less money however I wasn't disappointed - just a personal feeling I have.
I had the quail to start which I really enjoyed, the duck for main which said it was cooked pink - it was overdone, and the chocolate cream/mousse which berries and sorbet which was also lovely. I would go again but would like to visit when there is a menu change and see what else they do.

1  Thank AimzLou321
Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great place love it . I have been going to La Bohme's for years never had a complaint. Food and service excellent.
I prefer to eat in the big room. If you go with friends book the round table.
Great choice of food great menu to choose from.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Our friends chose well for their celebratory Rubt Wedding Anniversary when they took over the restaurant for Saturday lunch. Three choices for each course and service which was both efficient and friendly. The fried goats cheese with caramalised onions was delicious, the sea bass excellent and the chocolate dessert magnificent. We shall be back!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The four of us were celebrating wedding anniversaries, so what better way than to visit La Boheme. From the moment you go through the door the staff are there to make your evening special. Drinks in the bar while you order and also eat the free tasters of what the chef has made. To your table, nice crisp table cloth and serviettes. The food cannot be faulted no matter what you choose from the excellent menu. It was nice to be greeted by Jessica, we have missed her since she stopped working Mondays. She is a marvel, she and the staff make any occasion special. Early bird menu is a great idea, check out their web site.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have been to La Boheme plenty of times before , and the grub has been excellent!
Only this time , we had a whole family booked to celebrate my Grandmother's 80th Birthday. And the food was no different on that occasion . The staff were very polite , and assisted us with the organisation of everyone's places and the cake ! I had a 3 course meal . Starting with Haddock in sauce , then Lamb for the main , and to top it all off , An assortment of their desserts on one plate ! La Boheme is the perfect place for large groups , and you should certainly look out for it when you're in the area.