“Always Perfect ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lymm
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I think I take you for granted !
Ive had breakfast here a lot, they have a large selection of specialists teas as well as coffee's. The fry ups are very generous and the Chunky bread just gorgeous! They do the best Cesar I have ever tasted ! And if you fancy a tipple they do alcohol too. Huge and tasty Club sandwich is another one of my faves here, and the shakes (containing whole chocolate bars) are again amazing, take outs have been consumed on many a dog walk! Ive also treated work colleagues to some of the cakes and biscuits they do, also to take away. I guess what I'm trying to say is 'thanks guys' I have never thought of doing a review as your food and service speaks for itself!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast.
The soy milk hot chocolate was delicious and eggs with salmon and hollandaise unbeatable .
Friendly staff reasonably priced clean efficient and welcoming. We need this place nearer to us!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Called here as I was looking to take friends out for lunch in the centre of Lymm. I'd often passed by and once went in late afternoon for a coffee a few years ago but wasn't impressed. However this time I couldn't have more impressed. Two of us shared a sandwich and a portion of excellent thick chips. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and my friend is a fussy eater but she loved the food and said next time she visits me she wants to eat at the Coffee House again. Since then I've returned 3 times and on each occasion the people I've brought have thoroughly enjoyed the food and ambience.

I can thoroughly recommend the poached eggs on toast which is 2 eggs on one slice of thick toast and I always ask for the egg yolks to be runny. They've been perfect each time. Another friend thoroughly recommended the eggs benedict which she had with bacon and they are served on muffins.

The coffee is good too and you can have a glass of wine if you prefer. There are a few tables outside so ideal if you've been for a walk and have a dog with you.

I'll be back.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

This is the best coffee in Lymm x if you like your coffee this is the place to be. Very friendly smiley staff. Remember your name [must admit im a coffee addict] Just love it and they deserve to do well. A great place to meet up with friends.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This wasn't our first visit and it won't be our last. The coffee shop is modern and has a lovely atmosphere. The staff are all very nice and friendly. The food is very good and cooked in the open plan kitchen. Recommend the full English breakfast. If you're in Lymm and want a great place to eat, this delivers on every level