“Holiday ”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Holiday ”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Very good and nice people good for children and not bad hospitality
Good price and interesting for the children and lots to do

Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place. Family friendly. Good playground and zip wire. It was nice to be able to see the donkey's close up, and even take one for a walk! I liked being able to feed them, it made one goat follow me around! These really are the happiest donkeys in Cornwall!

Visited August 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Donkey park”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great outdoor adventure park, Zip wire tremendous, wood with animals in pens for exploring.
Direct access to a variety of donkeys and goats, hands on to groom etc. and can hold guinea pig under supervision. Many other animals in close view but enclosed for their and public safety.Reasonable cafe for midday lunch - hot and cold. Very good indoor play area as well, so if wet and animals in shelter still able to find children something to occupy them happily.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun park in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was a short walk from our holiday park. It didn't look much on approach but was full of surprises, the outdoor play area looked good though. After paying to go in, we had the option of buying feed for donkeys and goats so we did.
Myself and my friend helped our kids to feed the animals, we found the goats the most greedy as per usual! But it was fun interacting with them, my friends kids were confident feeding them but my little son was frightened, he is only 2! But he did throw the feed on the ground for them to feed off! There was also an option of walking a donkey which 2 of my friends kids did and they enjoyed that!
After that we ventured into the barn to be greeted by an array of children's activities like the tractor track, giant Lego area, areas for little ones plus huge climbing frame. As it was a lovely day we encouraged the children to go outside to take advantage of the activities. Brilliant place suitable for all ages and abilities as we had a disabled child with us too. No it wasn't fancy but it was lovely and the kids were sad to leave!

Callington, United Kingdom
“Great Day Out”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I am a childminder and I spent all day up there today. I live just down the road so it's very convenient for me. I love the added facilities and the work that has been put in. The only downside is that they do not currently offer a discount to childminders so would work out very expensive for me to take my minded children and also they charge both children and adults the same price. And children start paying from 2 years old which I feel is a little young as other local places are from 3 years or even 5 years. Some other places I have been to locally offer childminder discounts and the adults don't get charged. So I would say this place is great for a treat but I don't feel I will be able to use it too often with my over two's as it would work out to expensive for me. I did however buy a Summer pass which was great and I will be using that a lot when I have the baby I childmind. And one last positive from this place is that you can bring your own picnic which is great, it's annoying when you are forced to buy food at an attraction. It also has a great deal of indoor and outdoor space so it's an all weather attraction.