Thos hotel is good for a quick stop sleep over if taking a flight next day. The checkin takes it own time.. We arrived at 12.30 AM, n the checkin was at least an 15 min affair.
The room is good but no mini bar, surprising miss for a Ramada hotel. The food is OK but terrible if u order Indian. The breakfast menu is limited options affair.
Stay only if u arrive late or on a stop over or early morning flight to catch up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Katuanayake is located just 7KM miles from Bandaranaike Airport. It features a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, and offers spa facilities. All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with cable TV, minibar and a work desk. In-room breakfast is available. Guests can sunbathe at the pool area, and make use of the fully equipped fitness center. The hotel's restaurant overlooks the pool and serves a wide variety of both Eastern and Western cuisine. Guests of Ramada Katuanayake are also welcome to enjoy an exotic cocktail at the Pinnacolada Lounge Bar. Hotel Ramada Katuanayake is 14KM from Negombo Beach and 3KM from the Birds Sanctuary at Muturajawela, which is also accessible by boat. The city of Colombo is 30KM away. Free on-site parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport Hotel Katunayake
- Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport Sri Lanka