To made my story short I get 3 rooms before the final one.. the decision was made by the bellboy directly. The hotel looks terrible.. rooms are old and in bad shape. Hotel looks had not get maintenance since several years. The swimming pool is dirty. A lot of flies at the restaurant.... The cover picture was made the first day of opening.. actually is like no one live over there. Do not recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Katuanayake is located just 7KM miles from Bandaranaike Airport. It features a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, and offers spa facilities. All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with cable TV, minibar and a work desk. In-room breakfast is available. Guests can sunbathe at the pool area, and make use of the fully equipped fitness center. The hotel's restaurant overlooks the pool and serves a wide variety of both Eastern and Western cuisine. Guests of Ramada Katuanayake are also welcome to enjoy an exotic cocktail at the Pinnacolada Lounge Bar. Hotel Ramada Katuanayake is 14KM from Negombo Beach and 3KM from the Birds Sanctuary at Muturajawela, which is also accessible by boat. The city of Colombo is 30KM away. Free on-site parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport Hotel Katunayake
- Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport Sri Lanka