Hotel La Maison Rouge
Tourhotel(Bethune)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
  • Restaurant
Ibis Styles Bethune Bruay(Bruay-la-Buissiere)
US$69
B&B Hotel Bethune Bruay-la-Buissiere(Bruay-la-Buissiere)(Great Value!)
US$72
Le Cottage Hotel-Restaurant(Bruay-la-Buissiere)
US$61
All reviewscar parkla maisonexcellent restauranten routecomfortable and friendly hotelovernight stopbedroom areagood sizebaby bathrooms are air conditionedup to dateplenty of storage spacedelightful hotelexcellent winequirky hotelsecure parkingwine list
Reviewed 5 August 2014

reading the recent reviews it is difficult to say more - I agree with them all.
On our way back from a six country Euro tour we booked this hotel as it was ideally suited to our needs for a stop-over. I had planned the whole itinerary and it`s fair to say that some of my hotel bookings were not up to scratch. My wife said that she would book this, our last night in France. as it turned out she had booked the last available room- if she can find more hotels like this one then she can take over my role !
We had aperitifs on the terrace on arrival and ate al fresco - the `menu` was superb.
The rooms are in a contemporary style and are very comfortable. When my wife paid the bill she asked me how much it cost. I said about €100 for the room and €100 for the food for the two of us. To my surprise she said that with the discount on the bill it was a total of €100
I don`t think that many travellers will better this deal !
All in all, highly recommended

Room Tip: all the bedroom seem to have been recently refurbished in a quality contemporary style
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We needed an overnight stop near to the WW1 cemeteries and found this hotel. The building is a lovely old small Chateau with modern facilities inside. Rooms are a bit modern for our taste but very comfortable and with excellent air conditioning. Parking is within the grounds and the Wifi worked well for us! We had dinner on the night we stayed and it was superb - the best meal we had during our week in France.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is way closer to a four star hotel than you would think. The place is spotless, the staff helpful, the food really great. Loved it.

It is close to the WW1 Battlefields although that was not the purpose of our visit. The town is quiet and very French (not many people speak English)

My son who is the World's number 1 hotel critic, loved his pink room! I had classic black! Which makes it a traditional or trendy hotel depending on the room you get.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Being easy to find with satnav, having an imposing, unmistakeable gateway and an enormous new carpark behind its high wall make this elegant hotel a good place to aim for if it's your first day in France off the ferry. With a huge, comfy bed, light-excluding electric blinds, double-glazing, and quietly efficient A/C, you'll sleep like a log. The civilised, well-attended restaurant is a good introduction to the high standard of cuisine and service you find all over France, even in backwaters like Noeux-les-Mines (having said that, most of France feels like a backwater). I can't comment on the breakfast because we slept so well that we missed it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Big room - renovated or new - clean and tidy.
One big drawback - WiFi did not work properly. Had to stand by the door or in the bathroom. Thjey need a booster
Wonderful breakfast. dinner was also very good.
Staff is nice and helpful. Lot of free parking.
It is worth the driving from the city and the museums

Room Tip: Check the WiFi
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple