“Happy Days”
Review of Eagles Guest House

Eagles Guest House
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was our second stay at the Eagles Guest House and we had another great couple of days in August 2013. Great hospitality and a well situated B&B with parking, close to Lincoln and good value !

Erik and Heather are friendly and helpful - compliments to the chef for the very generous breakfasts that keep you going all day - with lots of choice! The family room we stayed in was really comfortable, warm and clean with everything we needed.

North Hykeham is well located for exploring the countryside and coast and of course Lincoln. There is a lovely Nature Reserve close by at Whisby Park which is well worth a visit. There are some good family pubs nearby for food in the evening and a few takeaways.

We would certainly recommend the Eagles Guest House and look forward to going back the next time we are in Lincoln.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I received a warm, friendly welcome that prevailed throughout my stay.

Very clean and modern. Location is great as well. The ensuite facility impressed me in my room - more than i expected. A nice surprise.

I enjoyed my stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have stayed at The Eagles on more than one occasion, but until now have never felt the need to offer my review of the guest house. On each and every stay at The Eagles, I have always been given clear and precise details of the accommodation, the services offered and check in and check out times. And of course, The Eagles web-site is also clear in detailing all aspects of the property and its services, so that nothing should come as a surprise to any discerning visitor.
As to my experience, the accommodation is second to none, the service excellent, and Heather and Erick are the perfect hosts.
Well done to you both..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank roseglen1
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I felt the bedroom in the garage conversion was odd as it could only be accessed from outside and as a lone traveller l did not feel very safe.
Breakfast was very nice, cooked freshly at the time ordered.
The proprietor is an odd character.....

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank IloveBunny
Reviewed 19 August 2013

After a long search for a free B&B around Lincoln we finally got to the Eagles Guest House and thought at once that this was definitely a lucky chance.
The Eagles is a beautiful place to stay and the owners are very friendly and helpful.
Our room and the en suite bathroom we had were tastefully furnished and very comfortable and high-standard. The breakfast was delicious and very rich.
North Hykeham is a good place to go into Lincoln city centre or elsewhere around Lincoln. There's a pub in walking distance which is quite good.
Next time we are in the area we will stay "chez Heather and Erick" again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Plusses and minuses here but overall I recommend you give it a try.

Very clean and comfortable single room with an excellent shower room. I arrived at 2.15 after a long journey. I offered to come back later if I was too early. After a a bit of huffing and puffing Erick kindly allowed me to stay (although I didn't dare mention the lack of milk!!)

Erick takes a bit of getting used to but do give him a chance. He's a nice guy.

Breakfast is superb and so rare to get a really hot freshly cooked one. Fresh milk I purchased was safely stowed in a cool bag for me - very much appreciated.

As I was on holiday I did find the weekday 9.30 check out a little early.

Heather is a most gracious hostess.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are affected by traffic noise if you like to keep the window open.
1  Thank na0mi2011
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Well, just had our second stay at Eagles guest house and we weren't disappointed! As our first visit Heather and Erick were extremely hospitable, made us very welcome, rooms very clean, breakfast fantastic, especially mine as it was gluten and dairy free!! We stayed for 2 nights, beds were made, teas and coffees topped up without asking, bins emptied etc.
All we can say is if you need a stay in North Hykeham/Lincoln try Eagles guest house. It will be our regular port of call.
Well done Erick an Heather!

1  Thank Julie F
#1 of 1 in Grange de Lings
Newport Guest House
Newport Guest House
#6 of 51 in Lincoln

Been to Eagles Guest House? Share your experiences!