“The Best Guesthouse in Lincoln”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eagles Guest House

Eagles Guest House
Coventry, United Kingdom
“The Best Guesthouse in Lincoln”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Have been staying with Eric and Heather at Eagles guesthouse on a regular basis over the last 4 months whilst working in the Lincoln area. They are the most hospitable and helpful couple I have had the pleasure of staying with.
All the rooms, and I have stayed in them all at one point or another, are immaculately clean,comfortable and well presented and Eric's legendary breakfast will not be beaten!
I travel regularly for work and have stayed in many guesthouses.... this is by far the best, excellent value for money, and I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Eagles Guest house would be my favourite place to stay while I am in the UK. I have stayed in many and various places all across the country, but there is a special warmness and inviting atmosphere at the Eagles, I sleep well while I am there "which is very important" The beds are comfortable, the food "breakfast" is delicious the bathroom and shower is very clean, modern with a good pressure. It is easy to say (Erick and heather) take a great pride in their business, they are a credit to the industry.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TonyfromAdelaide
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have recently returned to Perth Western Australia after visiting the UK. My most pleasurable experience was my 11 nights at Eagles Guest House. The hosts (Erick and Heather) were absolutely amazing and nothing, and I mean nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were easily the best I had while I was away and the accommodation was extremely comfortable and quiet. The Eagles Guest House is conveniently located making day trips a breeze. I am already planning my 2014 trip and the Eagles Guest House will definitely be on my agenda. Thank you for making my trip to the UK not only memorable but very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I recently stayed for 3 nights. This really was a home from home and personally I can’t give the place a warmer accolade.
The breakfast was excellent and hosts could not have made our stay more enjoyable. Easy to find and easy to park, Eagle is centrally located.
We would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed 11 nights and would definitely stay again. Everything was first rate: Erick and Heather are very friendly and obliging, the breakfasts made to order, comfortable beds, all that you could want. The location is great, lots of good eating places nearby and easy access to various attractions. Parking is free on site. Rates are very reasonable and represent extremely good value. See you next year!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Cirencester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Just returned from a 3 day break to Lincoln staying at the Eagles Guest house. Brilliant hosts. Lovely comfortable room with everything we needed for our stay. Good start to the day with a delicious breakfast. Couldn`t quite get through everything !! The Guest house is very central so handy for days out. Thankyou Heather and Erick. Shall definitely visit again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Banbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We came back to the Eagles Guest house for our second visit, and had a very enjoyable and friendly stay. We booked for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the Eagles guest house receiving fantastic customer service from the minute we checked in to the minute we checked out. The breakfast was lovely with a wide selection of cooked alternatives if you didn't fancy a full English.

We will be back next year.

Regards Elite Motorhomes.

#2 of 52 in Lincoln
202 Guest House
202 Guest House
#7 of 52 in Lincoln

Been to Eagles Guest House? Share your experiences!