This is a first class mid-range hotel, conveniently located on the Lincoln by-pass with good enough sound attentuation to minimise traffic noise.
We stay here for around 8-10 nights a year.
The services are exactly what you would expect from an Ibis, the rooms are clean, the beds are very comfortable, the equipment works and the prices are cheap.
However the very best here is the superb staff for whom nothing is too much trouble.
During the winter, they were even clearing snow from around the parked cars.
Nothing else to say - highly recommended.
Thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr Vincent OLIVIER, the manager of the ibis Lincoln hotel, would like to welcome you.Ibis Lincoln hotel is a budget hotel south of Lincoln city centre.'Your hotel puts you 15 minutes by car from Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle, and 10 km from central Lincoln. The hotel has 86 modern bedrooms, each with wireless internet accessand satellite TV. You can enjoy a light meal or snack at the Café, or wind down with a drink in the friendly bar. The 4 fully-equipped meeting rooms can welcome up to 34 guests for presentations or board meetings.The hotel is 30 km from Humberside International Airport, and just a 15 minute drive from the historic sights of Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Cathedral. Lincoln Central railway station is 2 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lincoln Hotel North Hykeham
- Ibis Lincoln North Hykeham