I've stayed at a few Ibis hotels in various countries, and this was a pretty standard version. The room was fine, if not luxurious, and the staff were friendly and efficient. My one complaint is the location - I'm sure most people visiting will have a car, but as someone who was on foot, there is absolutely nothing nearby except one chain restaurant. But aside from that caveat, it's great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr Vincent OLIVIER, the manager of the ibis Lincoln hotel, would like to welcome you.Ibis Lincoln hotel is a budget hotel south of Lincoln city centre.'Your hotel puts you 15 minutes by car from Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle, and 10 km from central Lincoln. The hotel has 86 modern bedrooms, each with wireless internet accessand satellite TV. You can enjoy a light meal or snack at the Café, or wind down with a drink in the friendly bar. The 4 fully-equipped meeting rooms can welcome up to 34 guests for presentations or board meetings.The hotel is 30 km from Humberside International Airport, and just a 15 minute drive from the historic sights of Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Cathedral. Lincoln Central railway station is 2 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lincoln Hotel North Hykeham
- Ibis Lincoln North Hykeham