Rooms were clean but average and good value, Pool freezing cold and not very clean. The breakfast was very average and cold most mornings but adequate. Location was a bit far away but only a 15 minute walk approx to the beach but on an unlit street. Really liked Ao Nang but didnt like the beach but the monkeys were a real treat! We went on a trip to Railay which was beautiful and a must see! The hotel is good value if looking for average accommodation in Krabi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang