This hotel is situated close to the shops, bars and restaurants. It's away from any traffic so it is quiet at night. The room is clean and comfortable. The room is tired however nothing to worry about. The staff are happy, helpful and friendly. You have off street scooter parking. The breakfast is not bad. We were told the showers have their own individual very small water heaters that don't hold enough hot water to last five minutes, trying to shave your legs and wash your hair becomes difficult in three minutes unless you can bare a cold shower. Not a bad hotel would have been perfect if it wasn't for the dud showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang