This hotel offers reasonable price with great services. We arrived early in the morning and understand that it's not the check-in time yet, but they staff are so friendly that they offered breakfast for us to settle down (this is because we will not be able to enjoy our breakfast for the last day due to the early hour of 1st flight out of the country).
The environment is very tranquil, no hassle and choas like the other hotels. The breakfast area has some view of the sea from far but that's ok for us. They serve continental English breakfast with some local menus (fried rice, squid, noodles) daily. I would like to give my compliment to the chef who prepared our half boiled eggs, it's perfectly done every single day!
The room is spacious. Some issue with the water supply during our stay (according to the local, Krabi's water supply is very inconsistent) but they have tried they best to solve the issue as soon as they could. Free complimentary waters daily, basic amenities, CRT TV with local channels (well, who bothers to watch TV during beach vacation), slippers for the swimming pools are all well prepared in the room. They share the swimming pool with the hotel next door but it's totally fine, 1.5m it's pretty deep for Asian. Toilet and bathroom are available besides the swimming pool, which again I didn't expect this great facilities for a 3 star hotel.
Ample motor parking space in from of the hotel. To be exact, the hotel is located directly opposite lay lae grill and The HillTop restaurant. Around 5-10 minutes walk to the main street. From Esan grill,turn into the junction and you'll reach the hotel in 3 minutes walk.
I will definitely return to this hotel again next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang