We stayed here for three nights and in two rooms. The room size is big and the room was clean. Further, there is big balcony in the deluxe room. But the superior room is not good as it is located in basement. So one of the superior room in which we stayed for one night has to be upgraded to deluxe room. The overall service of the staff is good but not it is not good during night time as there was no body at the counter and even no body picked up the phone at the both the numbers they provided. The location of hotel is very good. In the swimming pool, the water is salty (may be kept to give experience of sea). In all other reviews, the hotel was rated as value for money but in my opinion, the hotel is good but not so much value for money as claimed by other persons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang