Me and 14 of my friends stayed there for 4 days during our trip to Krabi / Ao Nang in February 2010. The hotel comes highly recommended by a friend of mine who've previously stayed there. I emailed the hotel to make an enquiry regarding the rates and other services, and the email is replied almost instantly.
The location of the hotel is slightly out of the way but just nice from the Ao Nang main street, far enough to be peace and quiet, but near enough to walk to the beach. It's a leisurely 10 minutes walk from the hotel to the main street where all the happenings are. When I say leisurely, trust me, I'm 120kg and the walk is a breeze.
The rooms are huge for the rates it charging, the staff are super friendly and helpful and the area is just nice and quiet. Definitely a good place to stay if you're up for a good relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang