other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ao Nang Sleep 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Equipo Po...
Madrid, Spain
“Run away, Safe your time and energy”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This is real opinión. Better go away from this horrible place. I had terrible experience as Well in this place and krabi has beatiful place much better. Nobody speak english and the owner is especialy disgusting

Mikedwash...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Literally unliveable. Awful service.”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I arrived in the late afternoon to this apartment, with instructions that, for the 3rd time, the owner (June K) had changed the location of the room. I specifically had a friend check the room out before i arrived to make sure it was ok. He said the room was dirty, but would be fine once it had a clean.
But as i say, the owner didn't give me this room.
The only instructions i had were that the key would be in a lockbox, which it wasn't.
I eventually found it jammed into some old junk mail in the letterbox right in front of the door.
After getting in, there was no obvious way to turn the power on, so i found the fuse box and played around with until the right ones went on. (Why should i have to do that!?).
It was a super humid and hot day, but the air con came on with the switches but it was set on high, and was very loud, and right above the bed. I found the remote, but it didn't work, so my only option was to turn it off or leave it on full blast, neither of which left the room in a livable state.
Apart from the general dirtiness of the apartment, this was the last straw and in my years of travel, left this place knowing it wasn't fit for human habitation.
My intention was to rent this place for two weeks, but i had to find accommodation immediately after a long day flying, which was costly, time-consuming, and tiring.
I documented everything in photos and video, but have yet to hear from Tripadvisor about there "Financial Protection".
Really disappointd with the owner, but more disappointed with Tripadvisor for not getting back to me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Dec 2016
We have a total of 7 rooms of this type. Many people have stayed here and now all 7 rooms are occupied. We never had such occupant before like Mr Dean. He left his mobile number in his message to us. But the phone was off. When my staff was there he refused to talk to her or discuss the problem. There was no problem with the room and i suspect that he has other intention to stay else where. He is just looking for an excuse to run us down. He is not sincere and not a gentleman as my female staff member was trying so hard to talk to him and he refused to even respond to her even with a yes or no! I am not sure who is this guy but he is surely rude.

As mentioned all rooms are occupied now as we are into the high season. It cant be that bad for the low prices we charge for the room. Unless he expects a palace for peanuts. It does not exist in the real world and he needs to be real about that too.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing