“Great Time!”
other travellers have booked this property
No woman no cry Traning Thaiboxing
Reataurants
Padthai goog
Somtum(papaya salad)
Tumyum goog
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hanau, Germany
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We had 3 days at Green leaf Villas and it was very nice to stay there! The Bungalows are big and clean with two nice terraces. Chok, his family and Friends are super friendly and brought us to the Beach (about 5 Minutes to Drive) whenever we want. Tasty breakfast eggs from his chicken Farm and fresh fruits from his Garden.
It was all very uncomplicated and chok Booked for us spontanious the trip to our next destination and an Island Tour.
Thank you! :)

13 Nov 2016
thak you . to Enjoy with us .i willing to take you anyone come to green leaf villa . thak you
ryan L
“2 weeks in Krabi”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I was here for 2 weeks. The rooms were very spacious and clean with fridge and air-conditioning. Mr Choke and his wife made me feel very welcome, and we're so friendly.
I had breakfast at green leaf every morning as I love eggs and the eggs we're fresh from his chickens! Aswell as other ingredients which are fresh from the garden next to the reception. The food was very cheap and very good.
I booked alot of trips through them also, and was given a good discount for doing so.
On my last night they threw a party for me and had a BBQ with so much food, I had a great time here and will remember it !

Mr Choke went out his way to make sure I was happy, I had an issue with my passport and he personally delivered it to my next place of stay, where else would do that, ?

I would recommend!!

11 Oct 2016
Thak you for stay with us.so I will to take care you .we are like my family. Mr chok
KSTravel1...
Beaumont, Canada
“Great, Quiet place nearby beach and town! ”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 3 nights and wished it was longer!
It's a short 5 minute drive to the beach and about 15 min to Krabi Town.
The staff are fantastic and the rooms were spacious and very clean!
Highly recommend.

6 Oct 2016
Thak you for stay.and I hope you come back here again. Mr chok
Gavin C
“Average enough ”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The staff are very friendly and helpful but the accommodation is a bit dated. The main living area is quite empty with only a wooden bench and a tv that was only there for show. The main porch light doesn't work unless there was a hidden switch somewhere.. We searched! Many of the interior door latches didn't work along with the remote for the air con. We stayed for three nights and on our first night we thought we wouldn't get any sleep as there was loud techno/base type music vibrating through the house until 12 am! Our host apologized to us the following morning informing us that a new police station had just opened and they were having a party..Ooookay.... But a quick search of Google revealed that there was a stadium nearby that holds events three nights a week! Check this! The following nights were very peaceful and quite! The location is far from the beach.. About 20 minutes walking time but our host arranged a spin on our first night and it cost us 100 baht return by tuk tuk, don't pay any more! The following few days we were able to rent a scooter from our host with the security of my passport which was returned without incident! Overall we had a nice stay!

Make sure you visit the tiger temple cave and railay beach!!

20 Sep 2016
Thank you for stay. I am sory for tv we do well soon because we start do bungalow . See you
Packie M
“Excellent. Highly recommend ”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We travelled through Thailand for 4weeks and this was easily the best place we stayed. Excellent friendly staff, so helpful, great location and super food. No hesitation in recommending this place to anyone

7 Sep 2016
Thank to so much.I hope you come to visit me again. Mr. Chok
David R
“Quiet nice place! ”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Really good place a bit away from all the traffic
Friendly owner and good service, food is also recommended!
Nothing to complain about!

8 Aug 2016
Benchawan2554@gmail.come
Merel B
“Nice quiet place with lovely staff”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Green Leaf Villas are 7 villas a bit out of the centre of Ao Nang Beach. The surroundings are very quiet and natural.
The villa itself is good and clean. It is really nice there is a fridge so you can cool bottles of water. The bedroom has an airco which worked fine but the rest of the villa can be a bit hot. Especially at night when a third person needs to sleep there.
The bathroom is basic but clean. The shower is in the middle of the bathroom so everything is wet after taking a shower.
The centre of Ao Nang Beach is a bit far away (too far to walk) but mister Choke and his staff are always available to take you there and pick you up (enjoy the sad lovesongs in the car!). Trips and tours can easily be booked and the food at the bar is delicious.
Most of the nights there are a few men at the bar who can be a bit loud (including the singing mister Choke himself). We had monkeys running on our roof and the roosters start to crow very early in the morning, so earplugs can be very nice here.
Mister Choke and his staff are very nice and helpfull. Two of us had food poisoning and the other got bit by a monkey, but they helped us and asked regularly how we were doing. It was also no problem to stay 2nights longer.
Eventhough our bad luck with sickness and monkeys we enjoyed our stay at the Green Leaf Villas a lot.
Tip: definately go to the Tiger Cave Temple and take the 1260 steps to the top, it's worth it! But please watch out for the monkeys, I can tell you they can bite...

5 Aug 2016
Thak you so much you are Ejoy with us I hope one day you come to visit me. have a good day and Take care. Mr.Chok
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing