All reviewsevery hourswimming poolfan bungalowair contuk tukmosquito netcheap accommodationhourly free shuttlehear everythingao nang beach which ispool view roombeds were comfortablecleaned every dayfree waterhigh seasonthe cliffkrabi
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Lets face it, if you paying E350 (12 nights stay) in standard room at the end of low season,you don't ask to many questions.

But , hotel is listed as 3 star hotel with Certificate of Excellence 2013 and it should obligate to provide 3 star hotel service ,and it just not the case.

I won't complain about hotel itself(broken front door lock,horrible bathroom or poor breakfast) as things like that can happen even in 4 5 star hotels.
The main issue here is service ,most of the time you just don't want go to reception as you fell awkward and uncomfortable.
I don't speak fluent english myself and don't expect someone probable underpaid speak perfect english as well, but most of the time you just lost in translation and simple request for tuk tuk with is (never on time) is a challenge.
I think hotel is run by family, older lady on reception is owner and some of the staff is related to her.
Problem is, if she is on reception in the morning when you are trying to get something to eat you almost fell like she is counting slices of cucumber on your plate if you catch my drift.
I understand this is not big fancy hotel, but looking savings everywhere is not way to go in my opinion.
In general:

-poor breakfast.
-Far from the beach.Some wrote on trip advisor is 10 min walk.its not. I walk fast and its easy 20 min walk, with is a problem if you stay there more then a couple nights. tuk tuk drivers are hit and miss, some will give you a ride for 50BH, some try to charge you 100BHT!! when we try to haggle he just said no and left:D
-have been charge 300BHT for little bit of sunscreen on white towel .
-Noisy rooms
+/-Nice, pretty deep for thai standard poll( to much chemicals in the water)
+Maintenance and "omelet" guys very friendly and willing to do extra
+Nice view from the pool
+Big, comfy bed

Room Tip: if you really wants stay there pay extra for pool villa.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

In this so beautiful atmosphere with swimming view the cliff and so clean also white color and wood furniture. I went on rain season but don't worry ull boring with park inside and balcony of room read a book and listen rain sing a song. But rain not all day. Here has very nice tour and cheap .u don't have to worry to find tour from outside if u backpack. And if u wanna go sunset on the
beach the resort have car service and u can back hotel with paying small money to back
hotel by taxi . On the beach not so far by
Taxi only 7 minutes .there r lots of delicious sea food . On the road decorate so funny and greenery. Also night time u can buy drink on the beach and night market for shopping. In day time travel with tour both sea and land.
The day I went had high wave so u need strong power to diving and beware get hurt from the rock. Should prepare medicines. And food , the staff who sale tour they will ask u for the food u don't like. So don't worry to have sick from food and this is including in tour program. And I confirm ull impression with paradise of Thailand.every island, white sand beach, adventure with climbing cliff , diving with fishes. Or sailing . U can see my experience from my fb : princira@hotmail.com

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went there around Aug. So got a great deal because of off season. We booked pool side villa for 3 nights. Overall the experience was great. The rooms, the service, the restaurant, the pool - were good. Staff- It was understaffed. Just a couple of people around, with very little understanding of english. But were extremely co-operative. Try not taking the pool view, as the view is not that great, for the extra bucks that we pay up. Food was good enough, but little options for vegetarians. Hiring a bike would be helpful. Also, the resort has a tuk-tuk that makes trips to the beach. Would stay again next time for sure.

Room Tip: Do not take pool view - not a great view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saurabh85
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have no idea why this resort is ranked so low on TA. We had the perfect 3 night stay and would rate it a very good value for money resort. Caring staff, well maintained and clean rooms.

We went in Dec for our kiddo's 2nd birthday. Since we had 2 day tour chalked out with Andaman tours, we knew we would hardly spend time in the resort and didn't go for high end places. When we arrived at the resort late in the evening around 8pm, the staff greeted us with a birthday cake. Our room was done up nicely with flowers, balloons etc. Their restaurant had closed by the time we got fresh so we missed dinner there. We had breakfast on all the days and lunch on one of the days at the resort and it was good. We were given a room in front of the pool and the view from the room was serene. Could see tall cliffs all around. The place is a bit of walk from the AoNang beach, but they have free shuttle service at designated times every day.

I would love to go back to the resort. For the price that they charge, the are the best!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We had initially booked two bungalows in Green View which were very cheap. However when we arrived one of the bungalows had lots of holes in the mosquito net and so we asked if they'd another room. The put us in a triple room which was much more superior and def worth the bit extra. The pool is really nice and the whole area very peaceful. The offer a free transfer every hr to ao nang town. Wifi could be a bit better, they seem to turn it off at 10 every night. Would recommend

• Stayed: August 2013