ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews pool water lobby area days nights nice pool night market egg station krabi bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2015

The staff was friendly and helpful, Extra towels are great anytime of the day, no fuss.
One more thing i liked was its so easy with the staff, even at the last minute they can arrange for day trips to various places. HIghly recommend for few nights.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank karthiknr
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

I am staying here with 3 friends and we have two rooms. Firstly you'll notice a smell to the hotel in the lobby, I assure you the smell is not local to the hotel. Aonang in general has this smell so don't let it put you off! The rooms are equipped with your basic needs in a modern feel. The only downside to our room was there were consistantly ants on the bench, but that just seemed to be our room! We stayed on the 5th floor so it was quiet.

The downside to this hotel is the staff. Don't even get me started on trying to order room service, if you can get them to pick up.

There is free wifi in the lobby which is all you need!

The location is perfect. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby and easy stroll to the beach and tuktuk rank.

If you are just after a clean modern room, I recommend this. If you are after 5 star service and facilities, I suggest elsewhere but we are content.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank teaganjlewis
Reviewed 14 February 2015

We had booked a 5-night stay here but could not bear to stay even one night because of the pungent mold smell in the air. We were moved to different rooms, but it quickly became clear that the mold was endemic to the building and not localized in one room. The general disrepair of the property aligned with the odor. The manager insisted I would be charged even though I could not stay there for health reasons (i.e. allergic to mold). Expedia wasn't helpful so I'm filing a fraud dispute with my credit card company. Do not stay here under any circumstances.

Room tip: Choose a room in another hotel. NagaPura across the street is decent. Anywhere but here.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Stay there 4 days 3 nights, room is comfortable but only to realize that we are facing the graveyard.

The staff are friendly but I am put off with 2 issues. They wanted to charge me 100 baht per night for an extra pillow and they do not allow us to have an half hour late check out even though they are a lot of empty room on our same floor.

They change their Thai breakfast menu daily but not the ham, sausages,bacon & fruits.

The surrounding is good as they have tiny stall that sells halal food and a few minimarts where you can get a few daily stuffs.

In my opinion , the price for sgd 100 per room per night for superior room with no wifi is not worth it. We had stay better properties that has better value than this.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cyanazureblue
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We took 2 rooms for 6 person and stayed for 3 nights. The room was decent enough and very clean, and they have the basic amenities in the room like kettle, coffee and tea, tv and water. The location of the hotel is conveniently situated near a 7-11 and Family Mart(their local convenience store). The distance to Ao Nang beach is around 10 minutes walk.

There's only free WiFi at the lobby which sometimes doesn't work. For the price that we paid for, the quality was up to standard. Fairly satisfied.

Room tip: Ask for rooms that are facing the swimming pool. I had a room that was facing the other side, and we were looking at nothing but trees and constructions.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends