Ao nang and krabi area is not a luxury area at all however considering the price it is a nice bargain vacation. You can find cheap food, cheap massages and good beaches and tours close by. The cliff beach hotel was a very nice choice. Have fridge in room nice double bed and sofa large balcony bathroom nice large shower room safe they also include slippers and flip flops and two umbrellas and you can sign out hotel large towels for beach. The breakfast included many dishes and omlets to order eggs Asian dishes fruit and several juices the breakfast was excellent and service excellent. The staff in fact was excellent in every way they welcomed us with juice and flowers and couldn't ask for more. Right outside property is Starbucks and mcdonalds and 7eleven two pharmacies 100 ft away. Pool was excellent but not open long enough 7pm closing never got to use it. Your 5 minute walk to ao nang beach but you have to walk way up beach to get away from the constant boat arrival departures. Trips to snorkel are sold at 20 different places and was nice day trip out to phi phi islands. Skip the bond tour it takes 3 hours round trip driving from krabi and it was mostly transport and bs.
Down street near bottom Bernie's restaurant kinda easy to miss on main drag has all u can eat buffet include ice cream fruit grilled corn pork potatoes and Thai dishes all for 8$ can't beat that anywhere drinks extra but was nice spread for the money and fresh start at 6pm be early. Skip Eden restaurant across street suck and overpriced. Other hotels that looked good were ao nang vogue, ao nang villa.
Would highly recommend ao nang cliff beach resort all good--ella greet us and doing great job thanx
Now the few bad parts of ago nang--- doesn't appear to be sewage treatment and u can smell the unpleasant air occasionally walking around. An issue for this destination getting bigger. Also the trash is collected out front where the main street for tourist walking so trash in heat also smells and piles up at times not sure what the collection is but also an issue. The boats giving tours are huge business and so many is also haphazard and noise issue every beach or area near beach 20 boats are racing in and out---kinda out of control with the tour bs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang