We spent a great week here. Staff were. Dry friendly and polite unlike some earlier reviews reported. Rooms and pool excellent but it did not have a sea view as stated in hotel description . Lovely breakfasts Food and drink reasonably priced and location ideal only a short walk to beach , shops and restaurants even closer . Always sunbeds available. Plenty of pool and beach towels and even a beach mat and bag provided. One drawback, we were asked to move rooms after the first night At a small charge per night. We stayed put and heard no more about it. Maybe an attempt to get more money from us who knows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang