I had booked this hotel on line but didn't print off the statement,when i turned up the reception needed to view my statement even though they could see the booking ref on my phone.I had trouble forwarding it on to them because my phone had issues.After travelling from Ko toa and to have them tell me my ph ref wasnt good enough was frustrating and bizarre.
BUT,the rooms nice,the location great and very chilled.It has about 50 steps from the main street to the hotel....but that wont kill you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang